Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4634991 times)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9000 on: December 10, 2008, 02:05:29 pm »
The "Scheissmobile"?  Isn't that made by BMW?

"Bluebird Merde Works".

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #9001 on: December 10, 2008, 02:16:49 pm »
The "Scheissmobile"?  Isn't that made by BMW?

"Bluebird Merde Works".

:laugh:

Chrissi, we are trying to cheer you up and laffing with you, I'm sure you understand! I especially loved the part about the Spanish Inquisition on when, why, and how you need to use your own car!! No good deed goes unpunished, eh??

Hope the day gets better and better until your hellish morning is a distant memory!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #9002 on: December 10, 2008, 03:16:55 pm »
May the bluebird of happiness cease shitting and start perching on your home!  ;D

I'm afraid when I dubbed it the "Scheissmobile" Lee was not amused! 

That was a Scheißkarre in the truest sense of the word! ;D Normally when you say Scheißkarre you mean an old, shabby car.

Chrissi, we are trying to cheer you up and laffing with you, I'm sure you understand! I especially loved the part about the Spanish Inquisition on when, why, and how you need to use your own car!! No good deed goes unpunished, eh??

Hope the day gets better and better until your hellish morning is a distant memory!

Thanks, I'm much better now. Husband finally came home (he had to help his parents today - of all days ::)) and I went upstairs and took a nap.
Naps do wonders to my mood :D.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #9003 on: December 10, 2008, 03:47:16 pm »
Yaaaaaaaaaaay

happy chrissi is back!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #9004 on: December 10, 2008, 03:59:50 pm »
chrissi, time now to do some rock and roll ?

Have fun !

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #9005 on: December 10, 2008, 05:42:04 pm »
breat chrissi breath!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Artiste

« Reply #9006 on: December 10, 2008, 07:30:13 pm »
Dance, dance, dance !!

Have fun !

Hugs too !

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #9007 on: December 11, 2008, 02:01:32 am »
Yaaaaaaaaaaay

happy chrissi is back!

Ah, yes of course. Angry Chrissi never stays long. I can spit nails if neccessary, but I never stay in a foul mood for long.

Today will be better. Even if the day starts with another trip to the dentist. This time it's my son's turn, which is worse. Last time he was there, the dentist didn't do anything because the poor little guy cried so much. Keep your fingers crossed.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9008 on: December 11, 2008, 09:41:05 am »
I vent all the time either here or on my blog.
 Since working at the store, everything else seems tame. I get the ones who come in their pyjamas and bare feet.The druggies buying, but mainly trying to steal alluminium foil and pan scrubbers.
The alcoholics dead drunk at 10.00am who mainly just want to steal so I have to follow them all over the store.

The guy who I caught stealing steak who when I told him where to go, went outside and in full view of everyone urinated into the cigarette ashtray thingy.

Oh not to mention the opened condom on the condiments aisle,(yes it really was) which I am assured was used for drugs, oh well that makes it O.K then.

The people who open up the meat bundles, no matter how we seal them, then put in extras. Even after sealing we now have to open them at the register, amidst much protestation about how they would never steal anything. Then lo and behold 4 extra new york strips. Oh said the guy, the manager said that was the deal this week.Curious say I, because I am the owner and that is NOT the deal. Perhaps you would like to point out who said that to you.
Silence, followed by exit stage left.

The people, and this is heartbreaking, who pay a $5 bill with all nickels and dimes. They always seem to be in when there is a queue, so I have to try and count it all out. Normally I give up and just say I am sure it's all there.

The people with insufficient funds, who I have to void off one thing at a time until there is a low enough balance for their card.

I am finding some of the work, infuriating, some disgusting and some just plain heart breaking. Particularly the older gentlemen who have never had foof stamps in their lives and gave lost all their 401 K"s and are so humiliated. I could cry for them.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #9009 on: December 11, 2008, 10:19:49 am »
Fiona, I can sympathize with you.

I worked in a supermarket for 10 years, and saw a lot of what you describe.  It's pretty commonplace, unfortunately.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!