Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3107505 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4620 on: September 28, 2006, 02:11:38 am »
Good morning all. Mornin June. ;) ;). Louise, this morning I quickly changed from a human being to a very large puddle on the floor after reading THAT chapter. wooooweeeeee!!!!! :o :o :o :o You are a true master of your craft Louise, that has to be one if not THE most erotic chapter you,ve ever writen, well done to you. I think we need more of those folks dont we? I honestly sat here with my mouth hanging open hardly breathing lol. I,ts only 7.am for Gods sake lol, a bit early to be having a hot flush already. Jeeez!!! :o :o :o  *fans self*. C you all later for some more  hot flushes lol. ;) ;) ;)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4621 on: September 28, 2006, 04:31:57 am »
Just goes to show if given a chance, Ellery can put his disabilities to good use in bringing out the creative streak in Ennis!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #4622 on: September 28, 2006, 04:41:51 am »
Good morning all. Mornin June. ;) ;). Louise, this morning I quickly changed from a human being to a very large puddle on the floor after reading THAT chapter. wooooweeeeee!!!!! :o :o :o :o You are a true master of your craft Louise, that has to be one if not THE most erotic chapter you,ve ever writen, well done to you. I think we need more of those folks dont we? I honestly sat here with my mouth hanging open hardly breathing lol. I,ts only 7.am for Gods sake lol, a bit early to be having a hot flush already. Jeeez!!! :o :o :o  *fans self*. C you all later for some more  hot flushes lol. ;) ;) ;)

SPOILERS
Morning everyone.  Souxi, got to agree with you - I feel like a big puddle of drool now, after reading "The Important Thing".   WOW! I mean, WOW!!!!!!!! 

How can a masturbation scene be that sexy?  I mean, poor Ellery didnt even get off.  But my, he sure made up for it with Ennis, didnt he?  Damn, just listening to him issuing those demands to Ennis, they just get me going, they really do. 

And the fingers....oh boy, i'm feeling all hot bothered again just thinking about those fingers in Ennis' mouth.  And the licking......damn, Louise, how do you do it?

You are an amazing writer Louise.  This scene was long overdue for Ennis and Ellery, after all the stresses.....I liked the fact that even though Ellery was unable to get involved, he was wanting Ennis to do it for his own pleasure, after all the stresses of the Junior and Curt saga.....that's what love is all about.

Thank you Louise, I can go and do some work now with a very big grin on my face!!!!!   ;)  (not that I'll be working for long though, not when the temptation to read that chapter afew more times will be so strong).

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4623 on: September 28, 2006, 07:38:32 am »
oh did I mention that the hit count on the site was way up today?

*snicker*
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4624 on: September 28, 2006, 07:53:18 am »
oh did I mention that the hit count on the site was way up today?

*snicker*

After "THAT" chapter yesterday Louise I cant say I,m surprised!!! :o :o :o :o I,m still on the floor in a puddle btw. phew!! :o :o

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4625 on: September 28, 2006, 09:06:42 am »
ok you puddle people...

unfortunately work demands that I actually... work, today, and it's 3 p.m. and I'm still doing... WORK!  Outrageous!

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #4626 on: September 28, 2006, 09:50:04 am »
THE CAT WHO ATE THE CREAM

Mmmm. Such a tasty snack!
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4627 on: September 28, 2006, 10:50:40 am »
ok you puddle people...

unfortunately work demands that I actually... work, today, and it's 3 p.m. and I'm still doing... WORK!  Outrageous!

But, but,but, thats TERRIBLE!!! :o :o :o Cant you take a sicky or something? Our boys are FAR more important than WORK!!!  How dare these people expect you to work!! tsk tsk tsk. *Slinks off to the corner and sulks with June*  ;) ;)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4628 on: September 28, 2006, 11:05:28 am »
*Slinks off to the corner and sulks with June*  ;) ;)
Who has only just recovered........ ::)  ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4629 on: September 28, 2006, 11:08:25 am »
hey, there is good news though.

Next tuesday is Unification day, so I get that day off.