Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2165709 times)

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2150 on: November 24, 2007, 08:37:17 am »
not bad!
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

injest

« Reply #2151 on: November 24, 2007, 10:18:01 am »
Hey David..

:-X :-X

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2152 on: November 25, 2007, 05:08:00 pm »
Hey David..

:-X :-X

Oh, poor kitty!!  :'(

Since he has two heads (sort of) does this mean he has 18 lives instead of 9?  ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2153 on: November 25, 2007, 05:29:27 pm »
God, I feel like I just found the perfect candidate for the next "Clean House". Do you know what I'm talking about? It's the show where they go into some funk filthy, nasty ass house, clean it up and then remodel it. I'm not planning on doing any remodeling, but I do plan taking my gay ass on over there tomorrow with my cleaning supplies and scrubbing that filthy place down.

I took my nephew back home today, and I made the treacherous mistake of walking inside his house. There was dirty clothes laying on the floor in every room, funky nasty dirty dishes in the kitchen sink and on the counter AND the floor, stinking rotting trash and garbage scattered in every room, mouse shit over by the walls, roaches running everywhere and the entire house stinks of rotten fruit. I just about puked from the stink. Fruit flies was buzzing and I swear that dog of his has fleas. I couldn't believe all that squalor I was looking at.  :P

SHIZZLE!!  >:(

So, I'm spending the day tomorrow cleaning that funk ass nasty house from top to bottom. Not all straight guys are this filthy dirty are they?

I just can't believe this..... >:( >:(

So, wish me luck because tomorrow I'm going in.  :P

injest

« Reply #2154 on: November 25, 2007, 05:32:42 pm »
God, I feel like I just found the perfect candidate for the next "Clean House". Do you know what I'm talking about? It's the show where they go into some funk filthy, nasty ass house, clean it up and then remodel it. I'm not planning on doing any remodeling, but I do plan taking my gay ass on over there tomorrow with my cleaning supplies and scrubbing that filthy place down.

I took my nephew back home today, and I made the treacherous mistake of walking inside his house. There was nasty dirty clothes laying on the floor in every room, funky nasty dirty dishes in the kitchen sink and on the counter AND the floor, stinking rotting trash and garbage scattered in every room, mouse shit over by the walls, roaches running everywhere and the entire house stinks of rotten fruit. I just about puked from the stink. Fruit flies was buzzing and I swear that dog of his has fleas. I couldn't believe all that squalor I was looking at.  :P

SHIZZLE!!  >:(

So, I'm spending the day tomorrow cleaning that funk ass nasty house from top to bottom. Not all straight guys are this filthy dirty are they?

I just can't believe this..... >:( >:(

So, wish me luck because tomorrow I'm going in.  :P

wear gloves !!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2155 on: November 25, 2007, 05:46:44 pm »
Wow!! (I'm messy, too, but no roaches....ewwww!!!) Wear a nose mask too -- you know you'll throw up if you smell something yucky.

Geez -- I wish you were MY uncle!!!! I hate to clean house.

My ex-husband was very neat, and I guess he was straight, so no -- they aren't all that bad.

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2156 on: November 25, 2007, 08:13:15 pm »
Wow!! (I'm messy, too, but no roaches....ewwww!!!) Wear a nose mask too -- you know you'll throw up if you smell something yucky.

Geez -- I wish you were MY uncle!!!! I hate to clean house.

My ex-husband was very neat, and I guess he was straight, so no -- they aren't all that bad.

Well, I'm happy to hear this because I was beginning to lose confidence in straight men.

Actually I enjoy cleaning. I have a little dust buster I carry around with me all the time.  :laugh:

But my nephew's house is totally ridiculous. It's off the HOOK. So, I'm taking my cleaning supplies over there, and I'm going in. I can't believe they are even too lazy to pick up their dirty stinking clothes and throw them in the wash tub. ARRRGHHH!!!  >:(  >:(  :P

injest

« Reply #2157 on: November 25, 2007, 08:22:24 pm »
Alex sent me a pic of David in his cleaning outfit....

I didnt' realize David had such nice legs!!  :o :o

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2158 on: November 25, 2007, 08:44:07 pm »
Alex sent me a pic of David in his cleaning outfit....

I didnt' realize David had such nice legs!!  :o :o

Alex must be telling you some kind of lies Jess, because I NEVER wear black when I clean. I only wear white, so everyone can see how hard I worked!  ;)

injest

« Reply #2159 on: November 25, 2007, 08:45:03 pm »
I thought you were a brunette!!