Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2162353 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2310 on: January 05, 2008, 07:19:03 am »
The captive cat  diary is wonderful.   and david, last time I fell down the stairs it was a few days after I yelled at my wife for not turning the lights on while the house is a shambles, cause she could kill herself. I cracked my ass, going down the unlit steps, slipping on thier slippery unrugged surface cause the house is a shambles lol.

oh no!! poor Jack....a blow to the body AND the ego....

:-* :-*

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2311 on: January 06, 2008, 03:22:18 am »
The captive cat  diary is wonderful.   and david, last time I fell down the stairs it was a few days after I yelled at my wife for not turning the lights on while the house is a shambles, cause she could kill herself. I cracked my ass, going down the unlit steps, slipping on thier slippery unrugged surface cause the house is a shambles lol.

Fortunately the stairs I fell down were carpeted. But the floor at the bottom wasn't. I was more embarrassed than anything, although my back is still hurting me quite a bit. I sure am sorry you fell down the uncarpeted stairs Jack. I hope you weren't hurt too badly.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2312 on: January 06, 2008, 03:27:49 am »
Well, Alex is flying back to London in a few hours. He must be at the airport no later than 5:00 am. His flight leaves just after siix. He arrives in Chicago an hour later to make his connection to London, and then he must wait a few hours before the next flight leaves. Then he must sit for an eight hour flight, and he will arrive in London very late (London time) tomorrow night.

I'm going to miss him. He's been crying all day long. He doesn't want to leave. I don't want him to leave either. But he will be returning to Indy in a couple of months. Then, in August I will be heading to England to see him. On this trip I will also visit Holland and France - all of which are my mother countries; the land of my ancestors. I really would like to travel to South Dakota someday soon and visit Pine Ridge Reservation again, a place where my Native Lakota people now reside.

So...... if you don't see me for a day or two, it just means I'm in bed suffering from depression and Alex withdrawals. :laugh:

We've both been doing a lot of crying today, but like I said, Alex will be returning to Indiana in a couple of months and we both can't wait for that day to arrive! :)

injest

« Reply #2313 on: January 06, 2008, 04:04:50 am »
Well, Alex is flying back to London in a few hours. He must be at the airport no later than 5:00 am. His flight leaves just after siix. He arrives in Chicago an hour later to make his connection to London, and then he must wait a few hours before the next flight leaves. Then he must sit for an eight hour flight, and he will arrive in London very late (London time) tomorrow night.

I'm going to miss him. He's been crying all day long. He doesn't want to leave. I don't want him to leave either. But he will be returning to Indy in a couple of months. Then, in August I will be heading to England to see him. On this trip I will also visit Holland and France - all of which are my mother countries; the land of my ancestors. I really would like to travel to South Dakota someday soon and visit Pine Ridge Reservation again, a place where my Native Lakota people now reside.

So...... if you don't see me for a day or two, it just means I'm in bed suffering from depression and Alex withdrawals. :laugh:

We've both been doing a lot of crying today, but like I said, Alex will be returning to Indiana in a couple of months and we both can't wait for that day to arrive! :)

poor David...and poor Alex

I know this is always a hard time for you...it is so hard being in a long distance relationship.

{{Dalex}}}

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2314 on: January 08, 2008, 12:43:41 am »
Poor David and Alex {{{{{David and Alex}}}}} but there are some people that the distance and the times apart are worth pain for.    You both will have much to look forward too in March honey... in the meantime we're all still here for you darlin  :-*  drop by the maleimagegallery some night I guarantee it'll take your mind off your troubles  ;)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2315 on: January 08, 2008, 01:38:02 am »
Jack was back in Indianapolis today. It was 65 F and very windy outside all day long. Now we have tornado watches posted across central Indiana. If a tornado decides to strike us tonight, I'll send ya'll a postcard from the yellow brick road. :P

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2316 on: January 08, 2008, 01:42:10 am »
Thanks Susie and Dottie! :-*

My heart is aching for my sweet baby right now. He called me once he arrived in London and we both spent about 30 minutes crying on the phone. So, later on Cody and I watched Julia Carson's funeral on TV which is probably not the best thing to watch when you're depressed and crying.

Yeah, you're right. He will be back here again at the beginning of March. The problem is, we'll have to wait a little longer than usual for March to come because February has an extra day in it this year! >:(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2317 on: January 08, 2008, 01:46:45 am »
:'(  poor baby  :-*

You'll have to let me know when you're coming over to England .... I'll drive down and buy you a pint!!

Chin up chicken, March isn't too far away  :)

{{{{{DAVID}}}}}

Love Susie  :-*

Oh, we'll definately call you when I'm in London, Susie! How far away is Nottingham from London? We could meet halfway and do lunch together!! And then some shopping too if you want! :D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2318 on: January 08, 2008, 04:16:13 am »

My very very sweet boy/s.  I am so sad you are having to go through this hard time again...Isnt life
hard sometimes...I guess we need the hard times in order to enjoy the good times better.  Or at least
that sounds good, anyway...I hope its true.  Otherwise why do we have to go thru all the crap that we do??

Bless you both, and I am hoping you get over this soon.  We will miss you terribly while you are in your
preservation mode.  ((((((hugs))))))  and kisses, and get well soon darlin.  Get welll soon.

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2319 on: January 09, 2008, 02:05:42 am »
YEY!  ;D  Nottingham's about 120 miles from London, I'm sure we can find somewhere in between ... or I'll just have to meet you at the Elephant and Castle!!  ;)

Love Susie   :)

(ps, 1 day less to go before you see Alex again!)  :D

Now isn't the Elephant and Castle in London? My boyfriend is from London and I THINK I remember hearing him talk about the Elephant. Maybe I'm thinking of something else. Anyway, IF it is in London Susie, I was thinking of something between me and you. Maybe like meeting in Northampton or Bedford - someplace in between London and Nottingham. Unless you wished to drive all the way to London, and then we could spend the rest of the day doing some VERY serious shopping! :D