Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492098 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Wow - we're gettin' personal tonight, huh?  I haven't read so much about blowjobs since I stopped reading Cosmo two years ago, lol.  (I swear there is a monthly article on "80 Ways To Give Good Head").

Cowboys do it better

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
My goodness!    

If you girls are going to brag about oral techniques, then I think a contest is in order.    
But first we are going to need a few volunteers.........LOL

Don't forget,  you have access to the male equipment far less than we do!  
so us gay guys have an advantage!      ;D

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
David, we ain't even challenging gay men on blow job contents..  *backs away slowly, hands in air*

But tips and uhhh.. pointers (couldn't think of a better word) would be much appreciated..

Nicole, can I say again that your avatar is STUNNING..

You need to post REGULARLY so we can keep looking at it... oh my god... *licking monitor*
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Sheyne - ooh, yummy, you taste nice, lol like tomato soup  ;D
So, would you consider yourself bi or just experimental?
BTW, Randy Mandy is cute  :)

Nicole - yeah I know, Cosmo is obsessed with BJs

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Lol - David I agree with Sheyne - I wouldn't want to even try to challenge a gay man in a BJ contest!

Cowboys do it better

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Sheyne - ooh, yummy, you taste nice, lol like tomato soup  ;D
So, would you consider yourself bi or just experimental?
BTW, Randy Mandy is cute  :)

Nicole - yeah I know, Cosmo is obsessed with BJs

Randy Mandy it is then!  lol

Yeah, I guess Cosmo readers are a little slow.  Or else need MUCH scaffolding on this task.  Or else, they're trying to give some no-too subtle encouragement for their readers to actually GIVE their guys head. I'm sure I read a sex survey in that mag that reported less than 20% of all polled respondants as giving a blow job more than once a year!!!  sorry I haven't dated in 3 years and even I've given a blow job this year!!!! shucks..

Mandy, I'd probably consider myself bi.  I dunno, I've always hated labels of any kind, even "straight".  I dig who I dig... male or female.  Lately though, its been more male.  But I'm quite open to the fact that one day I'll meet a really great girl and that'll be it for me..
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

Hmmmm......

dmmb_Mandy

I would never challenge a man in a BJ test, but I hear I'm pretty good! Made a guy cum in 12 seconds with a BJ  ;D But, he was an ass, and he couldn't 'last' at all in bed, so I shouldn't brag. LOL

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Hmmmm......

"you don't say much but you sure get your point across"   LOL

EnnisDelMar

Just thinking of something dirty to say....guess they don't come as naturally to me as the girls  :P