Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492152 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
rt thought he would die. He lifted d’s chin up with his finger, “Listen to me—a lotta guys learn about being gay the wrong way. I’m gonna teach you the right way.”

Gene Shalit would have a field day with this "character."  LOL.

rt

I thought I was being sympathetici!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

rt thought he would die. He lifted d’s chin up with his finger, “Listen to me—a lotta guys learn about being gay the wrong way. I’m gonna teach you the right way.”

Uhh, did someone... Do y'all think I'm gay here or something?  Oh, right this is fiction.

rt

EnnisDelMar

rt, you're such a sexual predator!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

Uhh, did someone... Do y'all think I'm gay here or something?  Oh, right this is fiction.

rt

LOL...you leave enough hints, loverboy....
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

see, now little d's even got me confused with my literary alter ego...  wait a minute, who am i here?   ;D  

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
So was Jack... LOL

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
see, now little d's even got me confused with my literary alter ego...  wait a minute, who am i here?   ;D 

You're the guy who tucks your finger under little d's chin and says, "I could fall in love with you babe."

dmmb_Mandy

So was Jack... LOL

Yeah, RT is more of a Jack, and Brandon is more of an Ennis, definitely.

rtprod

Leslie, all those nights of missing the hot stuff here has brought out something randy in you, babe...   ;)

rt

PS -- where the hell is Mandy?  

rtprod

Yeah, RT is more of a Jack, and Brandon is more of an Ennis, definitely.

Now this is interesting conjecture...

rt