Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2608281 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #4010 on: February 27, 2008, 04:58:51 pm »
It is very sad news, Clarissa.  I'll miss reading Scott's gentle and thoughtful posts here at Bettermost a great deal.

me too.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4011 on: February 27, 2008, 05:08:44 pm »
That is sad news.  :(  I wish him well.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4012 on: February 27, 2008, 05:53:52 pm »
Truman, just popping in to say you are a good moderator.

Sad news, Friends, our friend moremojo has deleted his account.  If you would like to maintain contact with him, let me know VIA PM that you want me to pass your email address on to him.  I know that a lot of the people who frequent this thread consider him a friend, as do I.

Clarissa

I knew he was thinking about leaving but after seeing him posting again I thought he changed his mind. I will sure miss him and his posts.  :(
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #4013 on: February 27, 2008, 07:40:23 pm »
Thanks for the great picture of Scott, Truman.   :)

Hey Gary,

I have to catch myself, I think he had posted that photo before, but then I got to thinking I got it somewhere else. I have deleted it until I have his permission, which I should have done in the first place.  Sorry.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4014 on: February 27, 2008, 07:47:29 pm »
Hey Gary,

I have to catch myself, I think he had posted that photo before, but then I got to thinking I got it somewhere else. I have deleted it until I have his permission, which I should have done in the first place.  Sorry.

If I remember correctly, I think he posted it in the How do we look like anyway? thread on Chez Tremblay (I could be wrong). He also had his photo on his avatar, but yes asking him is a good idea.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4015 on: February 27, 2008, 08:22:10 pm »
If I remember correctly, I think he posted it in the How do we look like anyway? thread on Chez Tremblay (I could be wrong). He also had his photo on his avatar, but yes asking him is a good idea.

I agree, he deleted several of his posts before leaving.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #4016 on: February 27, 2008, 08:59:51 pm »
Clarrissa thank you for thinking I am a good moderator, and Natali thank you for being a good friend and connection to a world that is alien to me but should not. Gary, thank you for being a courageous man who has not fear about sharing himself. Jess, thank you for being a good mother, a responcible player in your own family/world and sharing that with us. Janice, thank you for sharing and showing by example, how love should be given. Katie, same for you, both you ladies come from a place of loss and inhabit a world where there is beauty to appreciate  and nurture. Lynne, thank you for everything. You are like WD-40 whereever you go. I think that riding with you on Highway 1 in Alberta last summer was one of the most cathartic experences I have ever had. Chuck and Rich, if you don't stop picking on each other I m going to send you both to bed with out any supper. Karen, thank you for worriying about your friends, they appreciate it in their own way. Lee, thank you for having a vision, thank you for your steadfast adhearance to the thruth this story has brought your life. Paul, Thank you for watching that PBS special on Charles Shultz, and calling to tell me  ;) . I saved that message a long time. You are a good friend. Jeff, thankyou for sharing and offering your well reasoned views. I don't drink Scotch but when I hear it I think of you. Kelda, who is not Scotch, thank you for bring a continuing presence in my life and world and sharing your adventures.

And to both my Scotts,  :-* :-*

This community is the world I cannot have in my real life. I have something like it, but it never felt as real and as connected as this. Lets us all keep trying, no matter where our paths take us. Lets us all be. Let be.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

injest

« Reply #4017 on: February 27, 2008, 09:09:23 pm »
 :-* :-* :-*

you are a sweetheart.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4018 on: February 27, 2008, 09:17:14 pm »
Chuck and Rich, if you don't stop picking on each other I m going to send you both to bed with out any supper.

but....but....but  *points at Rich*   He started it!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4019 on: February 27, 2008, 09:19:26 pm »
This community is the world I cannot have in my real life. I have something like it, but it never felt as real and as connected as this. Lets us all keep trying, no matter where our paths take us. Lets us all be. Let be.

(((((Truman)))))

The experiences I've had meeting the members of DCF and BM have been the tops in the past two years.  They've been great, positive things, and I look forward to more, many more!

Truman, big brother, I love you!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!