Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 538374 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #1270 on: January 10, 2007, 10:21:39 pm »
okay gang... I know it isn't a magnum opus but here is an update!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/199112.html  "13.  Lovers, Talking"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

yb

« Reply #1271 on: January 10, 2007, 10:34:56 pm »
SPOILER...

This is great lovers' talk.  But I particularly like the part where Jeremy said he'd remind Ellery the speed of his romance with Ennis, I would love to see it happen and the exchanges between them will be priceless.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1272 on: January 10, 2007, 10:39:03 pm »
SQUEEEE!     

LOL !  Now you got me Squee-ing for J & N now Louise!    he he he.

When I started reading that chapter I thought it was Ellery & Ennis talking.   Then I saw it was Jeremy and Nicky!    That's when I Squee'd!    LOL

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1273 on: January 10, 2007, 10:50:59 pm »
Just reading this chapter (again) I suddenly had a good laugh and a new name for Ellery...

The Mayor of Queerville...

LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1274 on: January 10, 2007, 11:04:48 pm »
Ellery...

The Mayor of Queerville...

LOL

L
   LOL !  I LOVE IT!

But seriously.  I'm sure Jeremy will tell Ellery it is none of his business about Nick moving in.     Let's face it.  Ellery has control issues.     And these are camouflaging the main reason of concern.   That he and Ennis want Jeremy thinking with his heart not his dick.    Which is sweet that they don't want to see Jeremy get hurt.    They need to spend some time with Nick & Jeremy to see that Nick is sincere.

Ellery is no doubt suspicious of Fast Nicks intentions moving in with Virgin Dupree.     Nick my be immature, but I think he does truly love Jeremy.     

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1275 on: January 11, 2007, 07:19:56 am »
   LOL !  I LOVE IT!

But seriously.  I'm sure Jeremy will tell Ellery it is none of his business about Nick moving in.     Let's face it.  Ellery has control issues.     And these are camouflaging the main reason of concern.   That he and Ennis want Jeremy thinking with his heart not his dick.    Which is sweet that they don't want to see Jeremy get hurt.    They need to spend some time with Nick & Jeremy to see that Nick is sincere.

Ellery is no doubt suspicious of Fast Nicks intentions moving in with Virgin Dupree.     Nick my be immature, but I think he does truly love Jeremy.     

I agree completely, David.

In terms of people he can confide in, I feel like Jeremy is closer to Ennis right now. And face it...even though they are friends and there is a strong trust between Ellery and Jeremy, Ellery is Jeremy's boss x2. Jeremy does need to maintain a professional relationship, and balance that with their friendship.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline magicmountain

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Fire from heaven
« Reply #1276 on: January 11, 2007, 08:08:22 am »
Saint Nick
Naughty Nick
Licky Nicky
and now Fast Nick

This guy has more Nicknames than everyone else put together LOL ;D ;D
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1277 on: January 11, 2007, 08:23:50 am »
Saint Nick
Naughty Nick
Licky Nicky
and now Fast Nick

This guy has more Nicknames than everyone else put together LOL ;D ;D

Well, in a few weeks photographer Nick will have his camera at home, and will be living with what has to be his favorite subject. Then he will also be "Clicky Nicky."    ;D

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1278 on: January 11, 2007, 08:55:06 am »
SPOILER

Yay!!  Look what happened while I was sleeping - a lovers' chat between J&N!  God, I love those two!! 

"The Mayor of Queerville"  LOL!!  Good one, Leslie.  I'll be chuckling over that all day!

And, yes, Jeremy and Ellery have a very unique relationship(s) - and I don't think Ellery is just going to give up on talking to Jeremy.  Jeremy is a very smart guy - I'm anxious to hear what he does say to Ellery . . . and I'm also anxious to hear what else Jeremy has to say to Nick!!! :)

Thanks for the pic, David - nice way to start the day!

Thank you, Louise, that was just great!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1279 on: January 11, 2007, 10:12:07 am »
SPOILER

Hello there, I'm still running a little behind on these tales. Pah - Real Life - who needs it.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say that Ennis' reation to the rection suggestion and the guilt feelings and greiving of Jack that as gragged up really brought tears to my eyes.

I'm glad that Wes took Ellery aside for a chat, although Ellery at his most receptive or gracious when he's hurting is he? That protective persona comes out in full force! He's lucky to have Wes and Edna.

Still hurting for poor Ennis though.  :(

Karen