Author Topic: Another Brokeback 20 Q's  (Read 9475 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Another Brokeback 20 Q's
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 09:43:28 pm »
Thanks, ineedcrayons (latjoreme). That was fun! ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 07:29:08 am »
 :P
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:23:32 pm by dagi »

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 07:55:36 am »
6) Have you ever confronted someone for speaking with a slop-bucket mouth? Hell if I knew what slop-bucket means, I´d answer the question...

LOL, That is so funny! :laugh:
If you don't know I'll tell you.
Slop is what is fed to pigs. Left over table scaps, rotten milk rancid butter etc. And of course a slop bucket is the receptical that holds the slop. So, if you have a slop bucket mouth, you have a really dirty mouth AKA use a lot of foul language! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Dagi

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 08:40:05 am »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you for telling me, loneleeb!

Dagi

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 02:20:33 pm »
1) Did your folks run you off?  No. I wish they had.

2) Does your job get tiresome? Sometimes, of course.

3) When it comes to clothes, do you have any resistance? Plenty. I'm not into clothes at at all.

4) Who do you miss so much you can hardly stand it? Nobody

5) Is getting together with you like seeing the pope? No, I'm easy and flexible regarding dates with friends

6) Have you ever confronted someone for speaking with a slop-bucket mouth? Sort of. But the reason was harassment, not the foul language. Of course, these two often come as a pair  >:(

7) Have you ever offered to buy a rodeo clown -- or other person you didn't know well -- a drink? Did it work? No

8 ) As far as you know, is there anything interesting up there in Heaven? Sure.

9) Do you play an instrument? Do you run the sheep off with it, or are you pretty good? No-hooo! I'd sure run 'em off if I tried  :laugh:

10) What was your dad right about? "Once you've reached thirty (years), time begins to run."

11) Are you savin for a ranch yourself -- or something else big? Yes, renovating our baking house and opening a shop there.

12) Have you fixed up your place real nice? :laugh: No, not at all. We still live with (part of) the furniture we bought when we first moved out from home, we even have shelves our living room, that once belonged to my childhood room. Every time we have the choice between buying something nice for the house or having an extra vacany, we both vote for the vacancy.

13) Do you drink coffee, or are you from Texas? I drink coffee.

14) Are you pretty good with a can opener -- by which I mean, are you good at getting other people to open up? Yes.

15) You been to Mexico? No. But I love going south, where it's warm.

16) Your Uncle Harold is sick, maybe even dying. Do you leave your new lover to be at his bedside? No. But I had one uncle which I was close to. Maybe for him.

17) If you were bored on a Saturday night, would you smarten up to go to a church social? No way!

18) Guard the sheep or eat em? That is, would you break the rules if it seemed important? Of course. Have done it repeated times.

19) Could you get by on a couple of high-altitude f*cks a year? Guess so, if I had to. But I prefer not to find out for sure  ;D

20) Are you the swearing kind? Sometimes.

mvansand76

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 11:25:55 am »
1) Did your folks run you off?

Nope!

2) Does your job get tiresome?

Sometimes. Translating 150 page research reports about cigarettes when I think they are the most evil things ever created, yes, gets tiresome.

3) When it comes to clothes, do you have any resistance?

Huh? About taking them off?  ???

4) Who do you miss so much you can hardly stand it?

My Afghan hound Muscha who died years and years ago.

5) Is getting together with you like seeing the pope?

Nope, not at all. I hardly ever plan things.

6) Have you ever confronted someone for speaking with a slop-bucket mouth?

Nope.

7) Have you ever offered to buy a rodeo clown -- or other person you didn't know well -- a drink? Did it work?

Noooooo! *giggles*

8 ) As far as you know, is there anything interesting up there in Heaven?

I don't believe in heaven and hell. I think the whole idea was created to scare people.

9) Do you play an instrument? Do you run the sheep off with it, or are you pretty good?

No, don't play an instrument. I used to play the flute and I ran my sister off for good, she now lives in a different country than I do. LOL.

10) What was your dad right about?

Not much, to be honest. He is the sweetest daddy in the world, though, and he means well....

11) Are you savin for a ranch yourself -- or something else big?

I am saving all my creative energy for writing a children's book that my boyfriend is gonna illustrate.

12) Have you fixed up your place real nice?

As nice as we can, yes!

13) Do you drink coffee, or are you from Texas?

I'm from Texas!

14) Are you pretty good with a can opener -- by which I mean, are you good at getting other people to open up?

No I am not good with a can opener because I have Carpal Tunnel syndrome. Hurts like hell when I try to open a can....  >:(

15) You been to Mexico?

Nope, was close to it when I lived in LA though...

16) Your Uncle Harold is sick, maybe even dying. Do you leave your new lover to be at his bedside?

Depends on how close I am to uncle Harold.

17) If you were bored on a Saturday night, would you smarten up to go to a church social?

That fire and brimstone crowd? Nah thank you.

18) Guard the sheep or eat em? That is, would you break the rules if it seemed important?

Yes, I am a rule-breaker.

19) Could you get by on a couple of high-altitude f*cks a year?

Yes, if it's my soul mate it doesn't matter

20) Are you the swearing kind?

Yup.

Offline nova20194

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 01:10:54 pm »

1) Did your folks run you off?

Nope.  They even helped me get through college, even though they only had $24 in a coffee can.

2) Does your job get tiresome?

YUP.

3) When it comes to clothes, do you have any resistance?

I hate shopping for clothes.

4) Who do you miss so much you can hardly stand it?

Jake Gyllenhaal.

5) Is getting together with you like seeing the Pope?

Nope.  I’m easy.

6) Have you ever confronted someone for speaking with a slop-bucket mouth?

Nope.  It’s nobody’s business but theirs.  I do, however, yell at people for driving slow in the left lane.

7) Have you ever offered to buy a rodeo clown -- or other person you didn't know well -- a drink? Did it work?

Nope.  N/A.

8 ) As far as you know, is there anything interesting up there in Heaven?

I sure hope so.

9) Do you play an instrument? Do you run the sheep off with it, or are you pretty good?

Nothing I’d admit to.

10) What was your dad right about?

I don’t recall him being particularly wrong about anything.

11) Are you savin' for a ranch yourself -- or something else big?

Just retirement.

12) Have you fixed up your place real nice?

I paint once in a while, and hang things on the walls, but I’m not much of a handyman.

13) Do you drink coffee, or are you from Texas?

I drink coffee.  I like it strong, and sometimes flavored.

14) Are you pretty good with a can opener -- by which I mean, are you good at getting other people to open up?

Nope.

15) You been to Mexico?

Yup, a few times.  I gotta go where it’s warm.

16) Your Uncle Harold is sick, maybe even dying. Do you leave your new lover to be at his bedside?

Depends on how hot my lover is.  (Just kidding).

17) If you were bored on a Saturday night, would you smarten up to go to a church social?

If they served alcohol.

18) Guard the sheep or eat em? That is, would you break the rules if it seemed important?

Eat 'em.

19) Could you get by on a couple of high-altitude f*cks a year?

I guess so.  That would make my love life a couple times better than it is now.

20) Are you the swearing kind?

Abso - f**king - lutely!

Offline UntamedFriesian

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 01:24:23 pm »
1) Did your folks run you off?No I can go bother them anytime I want

2) Does your job get tiresome? sometimes, but over all it's great

3) When it comes to clothes, do you have any resistance? none whatsoever

4) Who do you miss so much you can hardly stand it? My father, he just died 5/19/07

5) Is getting together with you like seeing the pope? no, I'm easy to get to see at the office or at home

6) Have you ever confronted someone for speaking with a slop-bucket mouth? yes

7) Have you ever offered to buy a rodeo clown -- or other person you didn't know well -- a drink? Did it work? yes, and yes

8 ) As far as you know, is there anything interesting up there in Heaven? Not a real believer in Heaven so I don't know

9) Do you play an instrument? Do you run the sheep off with it, or are you pretty good? Play the acoustic guitar and generally the sheep just stand there looking at me when I play.

10) What was your dad right about? How to live life

11) Are you savin for a ranch yourself -- or something else big? not at the moment

12) Have you fixed up your place real nice? still working on it a tiny bit at a time

13) Do you drink coffee, or are you from Texas?  Coffee and tea drinker but not from Texas

14) Are you pretty good with a can opener -- by which I mean, are you good at getting other people to open up? Usually

15) You been to Mexico? no, not yet

16) Your Uncle Harold is sick, maybe even dying. Do you leave your new lover to be at his bedside? Depends on how well I liked Uncle Harold

17) If you were bored on a Saturday night, would you smarten up to go to a church social? NO

18) Guard the sheep or eat em? That is, would you break the rules if it seemed important?  Yes

19) Could you get by on a couple of high-altitude f*cks a year? No Way

20) Are you the swearing kind? at times

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 01:43:35 pm »

UntamedFriesian
           Hey there you.. Havent seen you for a long time.  Nice to see you pop in.  Hope to see you more often...Its been ages.............................janice

Beautiful mind

Offline UntamedFriesian

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 02:19:51 pm »
Hey Janice

It has been a long time, had to take a 3 mo. leave of absence from work to go to Florida for a family emergency.  just got back about a week ago and am trying to get my life and my work back on track.  Hope to catch up with you in chat soon.  Thanks for missing me!   ;D

Nico