Author Topic: Can We Get the New People to Say Hi?  (Read 47784 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Can We Get the New People to Say Hi?
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2006, 07:46:43 am »
Hello and welcome to all newbies and especially to Joyce!

Joyce, I remember you and your efforts from IMDB board, too, and I second all things others have already said.

BTW: Your signature is my old one "Wherever, whatever, have a nice day"  ;D Made me laugh. Well, to be exact, yours is "whenever" instead of "wherever", but still a funny coincidence.

See ya,
Penthesilea
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 07:48:46 am by Penthesilea »

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2006, 04:03:58 am »
I'm Ray (Ray-390 on TOB.  I do miss my bouncing, fag sucking friend), and I'm shy too..........................................................

Anyhoooo, hello all new entries.  And hello Ballrog, we chatted much in another time and place. Welcome to Wonderland and to this amazing group of people.  I hope your days are enhanced by being here as mine have been since joining BetterMost 35 days ago. 

Dive in and say something stoopid, it's only scary the first time.

And a note to Jenny C: I'm so glad you found your way here, you are such an asset to this board.  I'm just sayin'
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2006, 01:42:51 pm »
Well Ray, back at you! Always enjoy your insight and jokes; even though I may not get some of your Aussie jokes, I enjoy them nonetheless :D.

It’s such a nice thing for you to say!  You made me blush, and this is not the first time (thinking of some pictures Ray posted).  Oops, did I just commit cyber flirting here? ;D

Can’t tell you how glad I am to find you guys here.  :-*

Offline korgriff

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2006, 03:37:05 pm »
Hi! I am a imdb refugee too.  I only saw the movie a little over a month ago and I was obsessed.  Thats how I found IMDb and I liked it until the troll attacks.  they can get out of hand in their insults!  There was a post there about BetterMost and so I decided to check it out.  So here I am you can tell that I have only been here a couple days and have made only a few posts but everyone here has been very nice and I love the threads.  I've learned a couple new things about BBM.  I like to post because I can relate to everyone here and my friends and family are getting a little tired of me always talking about BBM, its nice to know that the way i feel about it is shared by so many!!!!!  I dont feel so alone in it. 
I guess I should say a little about me since you asked us to introduce ourselves:  my name is Korey, I'm a single mom and I live in a small town in Pennsylvania.  I'm still kinda learning how to do all this so bear with me please.   Anyways, thanks for making me feel so welcome - see ya on the boards! ;D
"....you got a better idea?" Ennis Del Mar
"I did once." Jack Twist

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2006, 03:39:35 pm »
Hi! I am a imdb refugee too.  I only saw the movie a little over a month ago and I was obsessed.  Thats how I found IMDb and I liked it until the troll attacks.  they can get out of hand in their insults!  There was a post there about BetterMost and so I decided to check it out.  So here I am you can tell that I have only been here a couple days and have made only a few posts but everyone here has been very nice and I love the threads.  I've learned a couple new things about BBM.  I like to post because I can relate to everyone here and my friends and family are getting a little tired of me always talking about BBM, its nice to know that the way i feel about it is shared by so many!!!!!  I dont feel so alone in it. 
I guess I should say a little about me since you asked us to introduce ourselves:  my name is Korey, I'm a single mom and I live in a small town in Pennsylvania.  I'm still kinda learning how to do all this so bear with me please.   Anyways, thanks for making me feel so welcome - see ya on the boards! ;D

Howdy....I'm Chris!  Nice to meet you and welcome to Chez Tremblay!

Offline Two_mules

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2006, 03:48:06 pm »
Since my voice and my face are already appearing on BetterMost, I guess it's time I got my scrawny ass in here ;D

Hi, I'm a friend of Meryl's and got roped into the Brokie Brunch in NYC. Had a great time, so here I am.  :)
Give back your heart to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life, whom you ignored for another, who knows you by heart.
~ Derek Walcott, Love After Love

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2006, 03:54:04 pm »
Since my voice and my face are already appearing on BetterMost, I guess it's time I got my scrawny ass in here ;D

Hi, I'm a friend of Meryl's and got roped into the Brokie Brunch in NYC. Had a great time, so here I am.  :)

Welcome!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2006, 03:58:23 pm »

Exactly!  ;D Hi Sarah!!! Nice to meet you again! Had a pleasant flight home, I hope?

:D

Offline Two_mules

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2006, 04:30:48 pm »
Exactly!  ;D Hi Sarah!!! Nice to meet you again! Had a pleasant flight home, I hope?

:D

I'm still feeling a little spacey from no sleep Tuesday-Wednesday, but it was (mostly) a good trip home. Wish I was still in NYC...   It's good to see you again, as well, Jenny. :) 

Thank you for the welcome, slayers_creek. :)
Give back your heart to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life, whom you ignored for another, who knows you by heart.
~ Derek Walcott, Love After Love

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Happy Birthday to ChaplinFan, Tom
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2006, 05:14:53 pm »
Hi, and happy birthday, Tom! Hope to see more of you on this board soon!   :D
"chewing gum and duct tape"