Author Topic: Can We Get the New People to Say Hi?  (Read 47791 times)

Offline Kea

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "The heart has reasons that reason cannot know." -
Re: Can We Get the New People to Say Hi?
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2006, 01:10:38 am »
Hi

I have not posted much here....did an intro post some time back but basically lurk in the corners...ladies corner.....fan fic site etc....

This group seemed harder to jump in than others ...am not sure why ..I think maybe alot of you seem to have come from another site...and it felt kinda like an intrusion...into a private party.....but I am trying...

....it seems like a big place.....so its a little daunting........

I love reading the posts...and yes you are a friendly  bunch.......so I thought I would say another Hello out in the open...

hugs
Kea
"Within you I lose myself
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again."
-Unknown

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2006, 01:12:06 am »
Hi

I have not posted much here....did an intro post some time back but basically lurk in the corners...ladies corner.....fan fic site etc....

This group seemed harder to jump in than others ...am not sure why ..I think maybe alot of you seem to have come from another site...and it felt kinda like an intrusion...into a private party.....but I am trying...

....it seems like a big place.....so its a little daunting........

I love reading the posts...and yes you are a friendly  bunch.......so I thought I would say another Hello out in the open...

hugs
Kea

Welcome....yeah we all know each other but we are also very open to new comers.....so don't be a stranger!  Its good to meet you......I'm Chris by the way...

Offline Kea

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2006, 01:24:12 am »
Hi Chris

nice to meet you....I know the group is open.....but there are so many of you...and I am a little shy...

but promise I will try harder... ::)

hugs
Kea
-Unknown

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2006, 01:25:36 am »
Hi Chris

nice to meet you....I know the group is open.....but there are so many of you...and I am a little shy...

but promise I will try harder... ::)

hugs
Kea

No worries!  Post as you please...

Offline Kea

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2006, 01:27:56 am »
No worries..... :D :D :D :D

that made me feel at home there for sure......very Aussie.....put a smile on my face...

kea
-Unknown

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2006, 12:53:54 pm »
Kea - pull up a comfy chair, set and visit with us a spell.  Want a cup a coffee, don't ya?  Piece a cherry chake?

This is a group of folks mostly who have been chatting together now a long while (in cyber years), but always friendly and happy to meet more friends.  Jump right in - no one will mind even one little bit!

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2006, 01:52:49 pm »
Yaaaaadpyaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!! It's been ages! oh my, that felt good. Hey, how did you get the little wave guy back!??? I want him! I want the smiley face with the beating heart--my IMDb emoticon!

And, Hello Kea! Very glad to see you here. I read your introductory post a few weeks ago and was astounded and so glad you stuck around. By the way, slayers_creek is a different Chris than Aussie Chris. This Chris is from Utah. But he's about as laid back as they come, so he'll probably take that aussie thing as a compliment.

And Chris, oohh, inducing huh? that might be tough--like it isn't the normal way!! I just mean, the contractions tend to be more intense and closer together. I'm sure you are already doing so, but you might want to connect into little Charlie and let him know the big transistion is coming tomorrow and that you can't wait to see him and that it'll all be okay!  (I had a rough birth myself, so I like to do these little actions on behalf of all the ones who might need it (everyone could probably do with a bit of an easier birth). All prayers for you and McK and Charlie to have a good day tomorrow.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2006, 01:58:59 pm »
And, Hello Kea! Very glad to see you here. I read your introductory post a few weeks ago and was astounded and so glad you stuck around. By the way, slayers_creek is a different Chris than Aussie Chris. This Chris is from Utah. But he's about as laid back as they come, so he'll probably take that aussie thing as a compliment.

Yep......the other day someone called me the OLD Chris......LOL wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not... ;D

And Chris, oohh, inducing huh? that might be tough--like it isn't the normal way!! I just mean, the contractions tend to be more intense and closer together. I'm sure you are already doing so, but you might want to connect into little Charlie and let him know the big transistion is coming tomorrow and that you can't wait to see him and that it'll all be okay!  (I had a rough birth myself, so I like to do these little actions on behalf of all the ones who might need it (everyone could probably do with a bit of an easier birth). All prayers for you and McK and Charlie to have a good day tomorrow.

Well we've actually been lucky so far.....because 70% of the births in both of our familes have been at least 4 weeks early.....so this is good!  But McK has gestational diabetes so they don't want to wait......so inducing is the best way to go...

I'll keep everyone updated....things should be good... ;)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2006, 02:17:21 pm »

Yaaaaadpyaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!! It's been ages! oh my, that felt good. Hey, how did you get the little wave guy back!??? I want him! I want the smiley face with the beating heart--my IMDb emoticon!

Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a nice shout out that was to me!  I'm going to see if I can work some internet magic and find your little beating heart.

:-*

« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 03:35:26 pm by yaadpyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Chaplin_fan

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2006, 03:45:26 pm »
Hi everyone!

I thought I posted this yesterday, but I don't see it.

Anyway, I have posted on here before, but it's been a while.  I want to re-introduce myself, and I will try to find my original message from a few weeks ago and post it again.

I need some inspiration for my BBM-based short story (a piece of mostly fiction based on a real situation resulting from my seeing the film).  Isabelle knows what I'm talking about.

Hi Isabelle!!! :)

Tom
Homophobia can be cured.