Author Topic: ARTICLE: Heath takes his daughter along on tattoo trip  (Read 11457 times)

slayers_creek_oth

ARTICLE: Heath takes his daughter along on tattoo trip
« on: April 27, 2006, 02:45:37 pm »
Heath Ledger won't let baby Matilda leave his side - even when he's getting a new tattoo done.

The actor reportedly took his five-month-old daughter along to a tattoo parlour in Brooklyn last Sunday along with fiancée Michelle Williams.

The Brokeback Mountain star had a tribal design etched onto his forearm as mother and baby looked on.

Ledger recently admitted he is loving his new role as a dad - even though all he does now is cook and wash up.

The Hollywood star says he has happily settled into domestic life since Matilda was born.

He said: "My life right now is, I wouldn't say reduced to food, but my duties in life are that I wake up, cook breakfast, clean the dishes, prepare lunch, clean those dishes, go to the market, get fresh produce, cook dinner, clean those dishes and then sleep if I can. And I love it. I actually adore it."

http://www.tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=3220204
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 03:34:07 pm by slayers_creek_oth »

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: ARTICLE: Heath takes his daughter along on tattoo trip
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 02:47:34 pm »
And what do you think about that, Chris?
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 02:49:27 pm »
I bet no beans for baby Matilda.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 02:49:58 pm »

LOL.....can you believe that Saturday is the big day!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 02:53:57 pm »
For some reason, the "Time to make the donuts" guy (remember him?) just popped into my head.
I can just see an exhausted Chris saying "Time to heat up the bottle", "Time to change the diaper", "Time to use that weird plunger thingy on the boogers".
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 02:55:36 pm »
For some reason, the "Time to make the donuts" guy (remember him?) just popped into my head.
I can just see an exhausted Chris saying "Time to heat up the bottle", "Time to change the diaper", "Time to use that weird plunger thingy on the boogers".

ROFLMFAO!  Yep I remember.... ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 03:24:00 pm »

LOL.....can you believe that Saturday is the big day!

The baby is coming on Saturday? Or is that just the due date? Whatever, congratulations in advance.

I want to see Heath's new tattoo!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 03:25:38 pm »
The baby is coming on Saturday? Or is that just the due date? Whatever, congratulations in advance.

We're inducing labor on Saturday....so yes the baby will be here.....thanks... ;)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 03:28:13 pm »
Only 2 days Chris!! You are going to be one amazing dad, you'll love heating up those bottles and changing diapers!

I remember what a surreal experience it was when my nephew was born, and that was just my nephew! I can't even imagine what you must be going through  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 03:32:35 pm »
Only 2 days Chris!! You are going to be one amazing dad, you'll love heating up those bottles and changing diapers!

I remember what a surreal experience it was when my nephew was born, and that was just my nephew! I can't even imagine what you must be going through  :)

Oh Mandy don't remind me.....LOL   ;D