Author Topic: The infamous 'beesuckass' post from a conservative Christian a hoax ?  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Chaplin_fan

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: The infamous 'beesuckass' post from a conservative Christian a hoax ?
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 03:17:41 pm »
I do not believe the original post to be a hoax. Incidentally, the handle was:  thebeesucksass.

I sent a private message to the guy who wrote that post way back when, and he reponded to me within an hour. His message was very moving, very heartfelt, and very well written.  I can tell easily, by the writing style, that the person who makes this faux confession is not the same person who wrote the original post, nor the person who wrote the very long, heartfelt and sincere message to me personally.

I was very moved by what he wrote, because in his letter to me, he told me that he had been moved by what I'd written to him, and that he was going to use my words in his next meeting with his church group, in order to show not only the effect that this film is having on people, but also to help open minds as to the harsh and cruel reality of homophobia and the damage it inflicts on everyone it touches.

I am certain that that post, all those months ago, was legitimate. I only wish we could hear from the guy again, as he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.
Homophobia can be cured.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The infamous 'beesuckass' post from a conservative Christian a hoax ?
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 03:30:21 pm »

Whoever posted the original post could spell.  The alleged exposer of "the hoax" cannot.  It's as obvious as handwriting that it's not the same writer.  Stupid twits.  Maybe they'll learn to spell by the end of eighth grade.

AMEN.  And agreement with lots of others.  Lame-O.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)