Author Topic: JACK WITH ENNIS fanfic game - the archive  (Read 53495 times)

Dagi

Re: JACK WITH ENNIS fanfic game - the archive
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2007, 04:58:49 pm »
The Visitor by Susiebell

He woke with a start.  It was a warm Summer's night and yet there was an icy chill in the air, a strange vibration that tingled against his clammy flesh.  Glancing down at his wife sleeping peacefully, then towards the window, lace curtains billowing in the moonlight, a figure suddenly appeared from out of the shadows.  Just the outline was visible at first, then as the curtains moved and swayed, his features became clearer; desperate sad eyes, grey chipped teeth, lips mouthing the word "....why?" over and over.

His eyes were drawn down over the man's torso to a stain, the deepest red, spreading from his groin, over the front of his jeans, and dripping down his leg onto the floor.

The figure moved towards him in a single smooth motion, hovering for a moment, his voice getting louder and louder, the pitch higher and higher, "... why? .... WHY? ........WHY?"

He felt a sudden searing pain in his own groin, and looking down, saw to his horror that where his dick should be, was a gaping hole slowly oozing blood.  The thick hot fluid spread over the surface of his pajama and onto the bed sheets.  Screaming, he grabbed the nearest object, a glass vase, and hurled it towards the floating figure, crashing it into the wall.

"Willard Del Mar!!  What on earth is going on?"  Mrs Del Mar, hands shaking violently, pulled the lamp switch, flooding the room with light.

"You can't keep on like this every night."  she cried, her voice trembling with fear, "Please tell me what's goin' on.  What's happened to make you like this?"

Mr Del Mar, rolled over, pulling the blanket high over his shivering sweaty body and screwed his eyes shut tight.  "Go back to sleep Minnie..... " he muttered, tears rolling down his cheeks, his hand clasped protectively around his sticky erect member.

One Night on the Trail by Littlewing1957

One chilly day up in the mountains, Jack and Ennis were hiking after a particularly heavy and satisfying lunch.  They left the horses right at the beginning of the trail, fully expecting to make it back to them well before nightfall.  But once Jack began a slow climb up a small hill, his well formed butt straining his jeans, Ennis couldn’t help himself.  He took Jack right there on the spot!  After they were cleaned up a bit, the grinning pair found that night had fallen.  They made their way down, walking slowly, trying hard to retrace their steps.  The mountain was as dark as the grave, but Ennis and Jack were experienced campers, and knew the area like the back of their hands.  But navigating the terrain in the dark was a challenge.

Jack whistled a happy tune as he walked hand-in-hand with his lover down the hiking trail.  Ennis thought back to the time up on Brokeback when Jack held his hand whenever he could.  The memory made Ennis glow.  He squeezed Jack’s hand and they continued on.

It was getting cold – colder even than Ennis and Jack anticipated.  They could have kicked themselves for leaving the heavy coats back at camp, but they planned to be back before nightfall.  Jack walked a few paces ahead of Ennis, but slowed his steps when he felt a blast of ice cold air!  And in a split second, 3 eerie figures rose from the earth with a piercing cry, and just as fast as they materialized, they descended back into the ground.  Ennis screamed as Jack fell back into his arms.  They both saw the entities!  The apparitions appeared to be men who were dressed in period clothes: late 1800s it seemed, and they seemed to glow red and yellow.

“Rodeo, did you see that?”  Ennis asked Jack as he held him up.  Jack found his footing and took a few steps back.

“You saw it too?”  Jack spoke softly.  “I thought I was losing my mind!  What the hell was that?”  Ennis didn’t want to admit that he was afraid, but he pulled Jack close.

“I don’t know, Jack, but I’ve heard some strange stories about this place,” Ennis began.  “I heard tell of travelers being killed for their belongings, and my dad used to talk about 3 guys being beaten to death in these parts.”  Jack was a believer in ghosts, and Ennis’ story did little to calm his now fragile nerves.

“Well, I wish you had told me, Cowboy!”  Jack said evenly.  “We could a found another spot to hike.  I don’t like being surprised like this.  C’mon, En, let’s get back to the horses before the spirits decide they like us and want to come back for a little visit!”

Ennis agreed with Jack.  They quickened the pace, but were still careful as they traveled in the dark.  Once they reached the horses, Jack mounted his mare and watched as Ennis did the same.

“You know, Cowboy,” Jack serious now.  “My ma says that when a body experiences a bad trauma, especially one that results in death, the spirit may get trapped on Earth, sometimes in the form of an inanimate object.”  Ennis looked at his lover.

“Why are you telling me this, Jack?”  Ennis asked, a bit irritated now.

“No reason,” Jack stated.  “Just seemed appropriate under the circumstances.  C’mon, I’ll race you back to camp!”

Room 4 by Littlewing1957

This tale is running a lot longer than I expected.  I should have it posted complete in 2 or 3 installments.

Jack arrived at Don Wroe’s cabin to see Ennis standing outside.  Ennis didn’t look happy, which meant Jack wasn’t happy.  He prayed that the trip was still on; that he didn’t drive over 1400 miles for nothing.  As he parked, Ennis walked over to Jack’s truck and opened the door for him.  He took Jack’s hand and helped him out.

“I messed up, Rodeo!”  Ennis said in a low, self accusatory voice.  Jack nodded and let him continue.

“I asked Don if we could use the place this week, and he said okay.  But just yesterday he changed his mind.  Somethin’ about relatives coming to visit, and they need a place to stay.”  Ennis wiped his brow.

“We gotta find somewhere else to spend the week, Jack.  Wroe’s folks should be here any time.”

“Not your fault, Friend!”  Jack soothed.  He was disappointed, but glad that the trip was still on.

“There must be a reasonably placed hotel or motel here somewhere?”  Jack asked his lover.

“Yeah, I know a place,” Ennis began.  “You can follow me over there in the truck.  We had better get a move on, Rodeo,”  Ennis said as he looked around the terrain.

“It’ll be dark soon, and I want to get settled, if you know what I mean!”  Ennis winked at his lover, who blushed in spite of himself.

“Well, lead on, boy!”  Jack, excited now.  “I sure could use a warm bath or shower.  I’m getting kind of hungry too.”  Jack rubbed his ample belly.  “Good thing I didn’t bring any food.  We would have had a hard time putting it up!”  Ennis nodded and climbed into his truck.

The motel was located not 3 miles away from Don Wroe’s cabin.  It was just a stone’s throw from the lake and mountain area where Ennis and Jack planned to hike and hunt.  Jack asked Ennis to park his car around back and he would join him directly.  Jack rented 2 rooms, as he couldn’t be too careful, even out in the middle of nowhere!  The bored clerk handed him keys to the rooms, but Jack noticed that they were quite a few doors apart.  Jack wanted adjacent suites, and when he told the clerk as much, the young man sized him up.

“Mister, all I got is room 2 and room 5 available.” The young man began.“I’ll have to admit that 4 is empty, but I don’t feel right about giving you that room.”  The young man spoke slowly, nervous now.  Jack stared at the young man.

“Why won’t you let us have room 4?”  Jack asked.  “I mean it’s no big deal,” Jack hastened to add, “ I’m just askin.”

“You don’t want to know, mister!” Was the clerk’s reply.  Jack shrugged and pocketed the keys.  He found Ennis around back, and parked his truck next to Ennis’ tiny van.

“Got the keys, Cowboy,” Jack whispered as he threw Ennis keys to room 2.  "I’m in room 5.”  Ennis caught the keys like a champ and walked over to his lover.  He stopped short of kissing Jack, just in case someone was watching.  Wouldn’t do to rile up the locals!

“Listen cowboy,” Jack whispered as they walked side-by-side to their rooms.  “Let me put my shit away and I’ll come to you.  We can do a little somethin’ and then get a bite to eat.  Or would you rather eat first?”  Ennis thought it over.  He looked at the beautiful Jack Twist, standing there in all his sexiness and his mind was made up.

“We’ll eat later.”  Ennis stated.  Jack stood at room 5 and winked at his lover.  Ennis opened his door and stepped inside.

To be continued…