Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3171739 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1600 on: September 16, 2006, 05:08:35 pm »

Mmm… I love your lips, Heath. Kiss me, kiss me!

I feel compelled to add this tiny bit of naughtiness---   

;D  (OH, yeah...what I wouldn't give ta see th...  huh?  What?!       Oops...   :-X )

"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1601 on: September 16, 2006, 05:44:46 pm »
I wonder what the occasion was here? I mean, not that I particularly care--Jake should be encouraged to take his clothes off more often  ;D --but, inquiring minds want to know.  ;D

I was wondering about this photo and what was going on, too. I hope he's taking his clothes OFF and not pulling his shirt back on. But the part of this photo that really amazes me is, HOW CAN THOSE WOMEN HAVE THEIR BACKS  to him and not be staring slack-jawed and drooling at that long lean torso!!? Curious!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1602 on: September 16, 2006, 06:11:20 pm »
I was wondering about this photo and what was going on, too. I hope he's taking his clothes OFF and not pulling his shirt back on. But the part of this photo that really amazes me is, HOW CAN THOSE WOMEN HAVE THEIR BACKS  to him and not be staring slack-jawed and drooling at that long lean torso!!? Curious!

OMG, you're right!  :o I was so distracted by the youthful male beauty of Jake I didn't even notice the people around him. What CAN they have been THINKING, not looking at HIM!?!?  :o
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #1603 on: September 16, 2006, 06:12:39 pm »
Well he does say he likes to get naked, not that he likes to be looked at... Apparently there's a difference.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1604 on: September 16, 2006, 07:05:27 pm »

I wonder what the occasion was here? I mean, not that I particularly care--Jake should be encouraged to take his clothes off more often  ;D --but, inquiring minds want to know.  ;D

Could it be a photo shoot of some kind?
I don't particularly care either .. and I agree with Jeff, he should be encouraged to do that more often .. he is doing the best kind of community service!  ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1605 on: September 16, 2006, 07:07:30 pm »
I couldn't resist combining 2 pics of the boys I love ..

* wipes drool off sides of mouth*  ;D

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1606 on: September 16, 2006, 09:43:24 pm »
I couldn't resist combining 2 pics of the boys I love ..

As always, Milli! GREAT!

Here's a couple of cute pictures from "The Good Girl". Can anyone tell that I love the way Jake kisses!? TOO GREAT!!!

Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #1607 on: September 17, 2006, 02:20:49 pm »
I love that one of both Jake and Maggie, I think she's very very beautiful...

Agreed LG, I've thought that ever since seeing the dynamic duo in 'Donnie Darko'.

Love this photo of her...
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1608 on: September 17, 2006, 05:32:24 pm »
Agreed LG, I've thought that ever since seeing the dynamic duo in 'Donnie Darko'.

Love this photo of her...

That's a lovely photo of Maggie! Thanks!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1609 on: September 17, 2006, 06:17:55 pm »
Did anyone catch Maggie on The Daily Show this past Monday night?  I just saw my TiVo'ed version of it last night.  She was promoting "sherrybaby" (can't wait to see that, by the way - that and "Half Nelson" with Ryan Gosling - that one opens here in October).  She was adorable.  Like Jake, very quick on her feet with the subtlely clever responses.  And she laughed a lot.  Jon was very sweet to her.  He didn't mention Jake at all (which is a good thing) until the end, when he said something like, "Tell 'your brother' we still need to get together to play basketball - he blew me off last time, I think because he thinks I'm not very good."
No more beans!