Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3171781 times)

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1670 on: September 28, 2006, 02:48:11 pm »
Has anyone noticed that Jake has gone back to a clean shaven look? (Looks like he also got his hair cut) ....

BTW - here is a reliable tidbit regarding Jake ...

Gyllenhaal, Witherspoon in 'Rendition'

By Borys Kit

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon are in final negotiations to star in New Line Cinema's "Rendition," Gavin Hood's follow-up to his Oscar-winning South African feature "Tsotsi."

Written by Kelly Sane, the multilayered story revolves around a CIA analyst based in Cairo who finds his world spinning out of control after he witnesses the interrogation of a foreign national by the Egyptian secret police. Gyllenhaal will play the analyst, while Witherspoon will play the pregnant American wife of the national.

Steve Golin is producing.

David J. Kanter, Keith Redmon and Michael Sugar are executive producing.

Toby Emmerich and Keith Goldberg are overseeing for the studio.

The film is planning shoots in Los Angeles, Washington, Morocco and South Africa starting in November.

Gyllenhaal most recently appeared in "Jarhead" and next stars in "Zodiac," directed by David Fincher. He is repped by CAA and Management 360.

Witherspoon won a best actress Oscar this year for starring as June Carter Cash in "Walk the Line." She next appears in "Penelope," a fable on which she served as a producer. Witherspoon is repped by Endeavor and Management 360.
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1671 on: September 28, 2006, 06:48:45 pm »
Has anyone noticed that Jake has gone back to a clean shaven look? (Looks like he also got his hair cut) ....

Yum Jake is lookin good clean shaved and new haircut...He's absolutley gorgeous...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 06:54:55 pm by brokeback_dev »

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1672 on: September 28, 2006, 07:49:11 pm »
Yep.  I'm *totally* into the new haircut.  It's kinda weird - I grew up in the 70s and 80s with two hippie brothers who both looked like Ted Nugent at one stage or another, had my first for-real crush on one of their friends whose hair was as long as Kate Hudson's kid's, yet super-short (but not quite buzzed) hair on guys has always knocked my socks off.

But I can't fully enjoy the pics - I hate to see him/them being stalked like that, especially when they're obviously distressed about it.  I'll feel much better when I can feel warm all over ogling his new look in a sanctioned photo shoot.
No more beans!

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1673 on: September 28, 2006, 10:01:32 pm »
Here's another current picture of Jake ...

Here's a picture from Moonlight Mile ...

Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #1674 on: September 28, 2006, 10:08:42 pm »
Here's another current picture of Jake ...

Wow. His legs look really long in this one. Don't we have a limb-girl around here? :)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #1675 on: September 29, 2006, 01:32:25 am »
I'm *totally* into the new haircut.

But I can't fully enjoy the pics - I hate to see him/them being stalked like that, especially when they're obviously distressed about it.  I'll feel much better when I can feel warm all over ogling his new look in a sanctioned photo shoot.

I gotta agree with u there ednbarby....it would be much better to see Jake in a photo shoot indeed...damn paps!

Wow. His legs look really long in this one. Don't we have a limb-girl around here? :)

Jake definitley has the whole package..long muscular legs, beautiful arms (love the viens) ripple tummy..and of course i cannot resist that smile with dimple and beautiful blue eyes...

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #1676 on: September 30, 2006, 03:24:01 am »
more jack pics...sorry if they have already been posted...

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #1677 on: September 30, 2006, 04:52:39 am »
more jack pics...sorry if they have already been posted...

That first one...*sigh*... I swear that man has the most beautiful nose in the whole world...*deepest of deep sighs*... *faints*
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline fruitbat

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #1678 on: September 30, 2006, 07:40:58 am »
I'm a newbie to posting here, but wanted to share some of my fave Jake pics. Sorry if you have all seen them a million times before!!

:P

Offline fruitbat

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #1679 on: September 30, 2006, 07:42:14 am »

Can't resist the puppy dog eyes...