Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3174820 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2050 on: November 09, 2006, 10:38:57 pm »
Little Guitar, I just read that today too. I tried to view a trailer for Zodiac and it was just the director and someone talking about how cinematography was changing to digital. I'm thinking that this must be one bad movie! (except for Jake of course)  Meanwhile I guess if we can't fix it, we'll have to re-watch the videos. Or read fan fic. !  ::)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2051 on: November 09, 2006, 11:12:56 pm »
MARCH  What happened to January. And then it was originally suppose to have been released in September of this year.    This can't be a good thing thing.  I mean March is the graveyard of films.  :-\  Maybe I should start lookin forward to Rendition.

March is actually better than January... my only thought is that maybe they couldn't get it out in time for Oscars this year and maybe they want it to have a shot? Not that March is a great time for movies either, but... ahhhh! It makes me really angry. The other reason could be that Fincher is a huge perfectionist and the few cuts that have been shown to audiences were no where near finished.

Little Guitar, I just read that today too. I tried to view a trailer for Zodiac and it was just the director and someone talking about how cinematography was changing to digital. I'm thinking that this must be one bad movie! (except for Jake of course)  Meanwhile I guess if we can't fix it, we'll have to re-watch the videos. Or read fan fic. !  ::)

I tried to watch that trailer too! I was dissapointed that it wasn't an actual trailer... it's funny though, because the few early reviews that have been floating around are fairly good so I keep thinking there has to be another reason for pushing it back...

You're right, I guess my fan fic addiction will just have to hold me over  ;)

here is a link to some reviews, in case anyone hasn't seen them http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23688
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2052 on: November 10, 2006, 01:30:24 pm »

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2053 on: November 10, 2006, 01:33:25 pm »
must be a red letter day!  ;)  J. G.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #2054 on: November 10, 2006, 01:53:36 pm »
You're looking at his legs when there's all that stuff in the middle to look at !?  ::)

Why not? Hell, he's even got sexy feet! Head to toe, it's all good!  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2055 on: November 10, 2006, 06:07:04 pm »
I am not a regular here at Jake, Jake, Jake preferring to hang out on the two different H, H, H, threads but whatever....I thought you guys needed a little shot in the arm. All these dreamy Jake pictures are fine but shall we get serious about what is in that man's pants? Hmmm?

Enjoy, folks...and...no u-trou on this boy!

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2056 on: November 10, 2006, 06:32:02 pm »
Way ahead of you there, Leslie!  ;D 
The Gyllenhaalics in here ate that picture up already ..  ::), lol..

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2057 on: November 10, 2006, 06:35:00 pm »
I figured they did but I didn't see it on a quick scan of the thread...still, it bears repeating....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2058 on: November 10, 2006, 06:57:06 pm »
Definitely ..
..definitely bears repeating!  8)

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2059 on: November 11, 2006, 09:08:31 pm »