Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3174939 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2090 on: November 17, 2006, 11:33:52 am »
Sure thing honey, help yourself!!!   ANYTHING for my new favorite author.  ;)  I think he looks like he's channeliing Elvis in that next to the last one...LOL

Aw thanks  ::)  :D

He does kind of have that Elvis lip thing going, LOL
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2091 on: November 17, 2006, 12:05:49 pm »
Perhaps this has been discussed before, and if so I apologize, but take a look at the guys autograph. What would a graphologist make of this you think? :P

I had always thought that the postcard Ennis received had the handwriting of a female, with large-looping letters. I mean, that the prop had been written by a female. But now that I see his autograph, I wonder if he did write it. The first thing that grabs my attention is of course the "y" in Gyllenhaal. I suppose we can be grateful that he has a "y" in his last name. Every part of the letter has meaning. For example, how far the lower loop goes down is a clear indicator of their sex drive. Add to this the shape of the return stroke, the writing pressure, the shape of the cup - the part above the base line - and a few other parts and you have a complete profile of the writer's sexual life. Of course, being sensible, mature adults I don't think we have any interest in Mr. Gyllenhaal's sexual life, and we can respect his privacy, personality, and individuality.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 12:12:16 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2092 on: November 17, 2006, 12:23:54 pm »
I had always thought that the postcard Ennis received had the handwriting of a female, with large-looping letters. I mean, that the prop had been written by a female. But now that I see his autograph, I wonder if he did write it. The first thing that grabs my attention is of course the "y" in Gyllenhaal. I suppose we can be grateful that he has a "y" in his last name. Every part of the letter has meaning. For example, how far the lower loop goes down is a clear indicator of their sex drive. Add to this the shape of the return stroke, the writing pressure, the shape of the cup - the part above the base line - and a few other parts and you have a complete profile of the writer's sexual life. Of course, being sensible, mature adults I don't think we have any interest in Mr. Gyllenhaal's sexual life, and we can respect his privacy, personality, and individuality.

:laugh:

Oh, dear.  I have a Y in my last name, too.  I just looked at my signature, and according to the above, my sexual life ain't looking too healthy.  Wait a minute - let me think about Jake for a sec and write it again.  Oh, yeah.  That's better.

Seriously, I make a big loopy deal out of the L for my middle initial, and nothing whatsoever of the Y for my last one.  What's that all about, Daniel, or do I even want to know?

No more beans!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2093 on: November 17, 2006, 12:26:23 pm »
It means you like your middle name... Try going by it instead of your first for a while. :)

Tell me more about your "y". :)

Seriously though, and I'm slightly frightened telling you this, because there are some weird people out there that would use this information poorly, I'm afraid, while Gyllenhaal's sex drive is very high, (at least according to this signature), his sexual imagination is also very high, his sexual frustration is relatively low but not all needs are being met, and has not found a partner with whom to express his needs. Too bad we can't see the actual photo, I could tell you more based on the pressure that was applied when writing the letter.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 12:39:00 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #2094 on: November 17, 2006, 12:26:54 pm »
worth repeating omfg he's beautiful

Aww, Jakey and I have the same collar size, 15-1/2.  :D  (His reach is longer than mine, though.)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Scott6373

« Reply #2095 on: November 17, 2006, 12:27:41 pm »
Aww, Jakey and I have the same collar size, 15-1/2.  :D  (His reach is longer than mine, though.)

What collar are you referring to Jeff?   ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #2096 on: November 17, 2006, 12:30:22 pm »
What collar are you referring to Jeff?   ;D

Arf!  ;D

(Not. ...  ;D )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2097 on: November 17, 2006, 12:33:23 pm »
It means you like your middle name... Try going by it instead of your first for a while. :)

Tell me more about your "y". :)

My middle name is Lynn.  Never much liked my first name, and I notice I don't make a big deal out of the "B," either.

The cup shape of the Y is like a U, and pretty wide.  The tail is just a line, and not straight down - slightly slanted to the left.  I do put a little curve back to the right of it (the tail) at the bottom, though.

Oh, boy - I can tell I'm not gonna like the analysis already.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 12:35:19 pm by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2098 on: November 17, 2006, 04:09:03 pm »
My middle name is Lynn.  Never much liked my first name, and I notice I don't make a big deal out of the "B," either.

The cup shape of the Y is like a U, and pretty wide.  The tail is just a line, and not straight down - slightly slanted to the left.  I do put a little curve back to the right of it (the tail) at the bottom, though.

Oh, boy - I can tell I'm not gonna like the analysis already.  ;)

My middle name is Lynn, too  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2099 on: November 17, 2006, 06:47:15 pm »
I'm not making this up. My middle name is Lynn. I usually include my middle name in my signature and I have a big fat loop for the Y. When I write Jake Gyllenhaal, the loop under the Y is "normal" size. Hmm.  :-\