Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3136998 times)

Offline Midnight24

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Miss Princess
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #460 on: July 02, 2006, 07:46:04 pm »
Are y'all tired of Jake pix already?   ::)   Well, too bad!  :P

Some young Jake ...

I only just got my Jarhead dvd yesterday ... (finally..) WooHoo!  ;D

O.O Those...pics....are....beautiful!!! I have to save all of them!! Wow, I haven't seen these yet and it's such a shame!!! Thanks for the postage!!!  ;D
~*One kiss...and bam...you're mine*~
Total and Complete Jake Lover!!!

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2006, 08:37:56 pm »
'Tired of Jake pics'?  Are you kidding?  Would we be here if we were tired of Jake?  NEVER!  I don't think there is any one of us who minds repeat pictures, either.  We love the ones that show off his arms or back or legs or eyes or mole or hands or hair or LIPS or stomach or 'arse' or tongue or feet or....  shoot, I don't care, even his spleen.  Wet ones, silly ones, moody ones, B&W ones....  ones where he's looking lovingly into someone else's eyes (Ha!  Austin!) and ones where he seems to be looking directly into OUR eyes.  Young ones, older ones, buff ones, beardy ones and baldy ones.  Bring 'em on. 

And with THAT in mind.....    ;D

LOVE those beautiful arms.

"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #462 on: July 02, 2006, 08:50:50 pm »
We love the ones that show off his arms or back or legs or eyes or mole or hands or hair or LIPS or stomach or 'arse' or tongue or feet or....  shoot, I don't care, even his spleen.

:laugh: LOL!! Yeah, I'm with ya there Sashca!

LOVE those beautiful arms.

They are VERY, VERY beautiful *Sigh* I wanna stroke him! I wanna! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! :'(
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #463 on: July 02, 2006, 08:57:07 pm »

COME to Jakey.....   c'mon...c'mere.....  s'awright...   DeeDee....  Midnight....Milli....  Sash.... Saucy.... Diane...  wait a minute.....who's this?!  Young Daniel?  That cute guy who plays YOUNG JACK in the BetterMost production of 'Broken Arsed Mountain?!!  Sorry ladies, but I think Daniel and I need to go somewhere quiet and discuss the finer points of portraying YOUNG JACK TWIST.  We'll be back later.  %% Now where's that old terry cloth rag....? %%   ;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #464 on: July 02, 2006, 08:59:55 pm »
Okay, one more before I have to leave---

Offline Midnight24

• Miss Princess
« Reply #465 on: July 02, 2006, 09:02:17 pm »

COME to Jakey.....   c'mon...c'mere.....  s'awright...   DeeDee....  Midnight....Milli....  Sash.... Saucy.... Diane...  wait a minute.....who's this?!  Young Daniel?  That cute guy who plays YOUNG JACK in the BetterMost production of 'Broken Arsed Mountain?!!  Sorry ladies, but I think Daniel and I need to go somewhere quiet and discuss the finer points of portraying YOUNG JACK TWIST.  We'll be back later.  %% Now where's that old terry cloth rag....? %%   ;D

Haha. Yes, you two go run off and "discuss the finer points of portrying young Jack Twist."  :laugh: Btw, LOVE THE PICTURE!!! oh my, the eyes are GORGEOUS!!!! *faints* I need a fan!!! *runs off to save the picture* I can't get enough of this thread!!!  :D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #466 on: July 02, 2006, 09:02:38 pm »
  We'll be back later.  %% Now where's that old terry cloth rag....? %%   ;D

Hey Sash!
You aint going no where with Jake Daniel there!
And leave Warsh Rag out of this!  :laugh:

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #467 on: July 02, 2006, 09:51:54 pm »
Hey Sash!
You aint going no where with Jake Daniel there!
And leave Warsh Rag out of this!  :laugh:

That wasn't ME goin' somewhere, it was Jakey and Daniel! (much to my consternation and in spite of my pitiful, jealous wails)

Okay, let's see what else is in the vaults!  Okay, this one for 'Back Girl' and for 'Ass Girl'--

And....  I don't know, I just like this 'standin' around waitin' for somebody' one--
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:02:07 pm by Sashca1007 »

Offline Midnight24

• Miss Princess
« Reply #468 on: July 02, 2006, 09:59:42 pm »
And....  I don't know, I just like this 'standin' around waitin' for somebody' one--

I love his little pose in this pic!!! Haha, like how his pants and shoes look in this one too (yes, I know I'm picking at everything!.)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #469 on: July 02, 2006, 10:01:01 pm »
And I KNOW we all like a dripping wet Jake, so let's review these two:

*DEEP breath...*

(What's with this sudden urge I have to take up snorkeling?)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:04:38 pm by Sashca1007 »