Author Topic: BBM Fan Fiction Feels the Chilling Effects  (Read 13651 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: BBM Fan Fiction Feels the Chilling Effects
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2007, 07:56:43 am »
souxi

niims has locked her journal.  You'll have to ask her to friend you to access it.

Thanks for that yb, but when I click on that link it declines to show the web page so I couldnt, do it if I wanted too. Thanks anyway. It doesn,t really matter tbh. There is so much BBM fan fic out there I get kind of overwhelmed with it all lo. I,ve got all the stuff I really want saved anyway. And yes Leslie that does include ALBFS. I was reading it again the other day and I got to the bit where they bought their rings at the craft fair. *sigh*.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: BBM Fan Fiction Feels the Chilling Effects
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01:43 am »
Every time I click on this link for this story I get a message. Does this mean that this story has had to be taken down? I know she wrote an awful lot of stuff about Heath, most of it extreemly graphic.

http://niims.livejournal.com/25825.html

That is a message you get when the security settings on the LJ has been changed.  I believe niims is one of the fanfic authors who have friends-locked their journal.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”