Author Topic: BBM "euro" bumper sticker  (Read 13039 times)

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
Re: BBM "euro" bumper sticker
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 07:49:10 pm »
I'm pretty sure they are stickers, not decals. I don't think this company makes decals, thought that sure would be nice.....

southendr- you're very welcome (for the organizing)! glad there is interest!  ;D

why don't y'all who want stickers pm me your mailing address, the number of stickers you would like.

as for payment, i'll have to figure that out. does anyone know how one can set themselves up to be paid through paypal? I've only ever used it to make payments. is there a fee to set that up? i'd say send me a check, but i don't know how small a check banks will cash. anyone know what the standard minimum is?

i'll check back in here tomorrow. sleep tight, brokies!
elj
 8)
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 04:52:07 pm »
just bumping the bumper sticker so people can find it

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 08:40:34 pm »
just bumping the bumper sticker so people can find it

Thanks, Paul.  Bumpin' the bumper....That's cute!  ;D

Today at work was real busy, so I won't have further news till tomorrow. But you guys can go ahead and pm me with your addresses and your sticker orders.

Later, folks,
ELJ

Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 01:09:22 pm »
pull up to my bumper (sticker)

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
hear ye! hear ye!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 08:52:46 pm »
'Kay, cowboys and cowgirls!  Thanks for everyone's support and enthusiasm.  ;)

I checked with my bank and they have no minimum for check deposits. I could cash a one cent check, no problem. But I generally prefer the million dollar kind.

Thanks to everyone who sent me their orders and addresses (Paul, Jenny, Lynne, Barb). For everyone else: Please get your orders in by midnight on Monday (when we all turn into pumpkins). Once all orders are in, I will calculate the per-sticker cost. I'll place the order Tuesday morning, Pacific time. Then I'll pm all you lovely brokies with my address and how much to send me. I am going with checks, instead of paypal. It'll be simpler for all involved. I'm asking for $2 for S&H for all U.S. orders, which will cover the protective cardboard mailers (to keep your stickers from getting bent) and postage.

If you live outside the U.S., I'm not sure how to work it, what with different currencies and all. We'll have to figure it out.

sending love and whiskey 'round the campfire,  :-*
ELJ
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2006, 10:56:47 pm »
Uhh, is that "I didn't vote for his brother, either" supposed to have anything to do with Brokeback? Cause I'm failing to make the connection.
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 11:09:03 am »
Uhh, is that "I didn't vote for his brother, either" supposed to have anything to do with Brokeback? Cause I'm failing to make the connection.

Nope.  It's about Jeb and George Bush.  Jeb is the governor of Florida (where I live).  I put it on my car for the first day, along with my "There ain't no reins on this one" sticker.  Three different people, all women, honked at me either from the back or the side, and when I looked at them, gave me a big smile and thumbs up or OK sign.  Trouble is, I can't figure out whether they're Brokies, hate the Bush brothers, or both.  I guess I should try one at a time for a while to do a truly scientific study.  :)
No more beans!

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 07:32:09 pm »
Sorry I'm late to this discussion. I'll get down on it. Meanwhile...

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 08:33:39 pm »

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2006, 11:02:39 pm »
They're gonna be cheaper through the other site, since they discount the stickers based on how many you order.
Jack Nasty loves you!