Author Topic: BBM "euro" bumper sticker  (Read 13040 times)

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
Re: BBM "euro" bumper sticker
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2006, 02:00:36 am »
They're gonna be cheaper through the other site, since they discount the stickers based on how many you order.
True. Have you factored in P&P? I know it's very cheap within the US (the very devil to get stuff over here) because it was only $US1 to send a Jack Nasty badge to Jake.
How many people are going to want more than one?

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 07:38:34 pm »
Alright boys and girls! (And those who have yet to make up their minds.  ;) Great line from "Kinky Boots" preview.)

I placed our order today! With a lovely guy in Illinois (actually, all the folks I spoke to there were lovely, all three of 'em!) I'll receive them in 2-10 days. Don't send money yet. Wait till I mail them, so I can tell you exactly how much postage is. I don't wanna overcharge you by guesstimating at this point.

Our lovely "sticker price:"  just $1.65 each!!! :D That's the power of group buying. Just want y'all to know, I'm not making any profit on this. Just making sure we all got the best price by ordering "en masse." And what a good price it is!  ;D

Once I mail them out, I'll be in touch by pm with those who ordered.

Love and yeehaws,
ELJ
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 08:05:26 pm »
That's a great price! And for those who were too late, mine'll be at http://www.cafepress.com/ahua.56816972 indefinitely.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2009, 08:50:52 pm »
Brokie bumper stickes!

I have a pair made up that I give out when I go to the Brokie get togethers.  I also have them on my car.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!