Author Topic: OT: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 is a KILLER movie! GO!  (Read 59296 times)

rtprod

Re: OT: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 is a KILLER movie! GO!
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2006, 12:17:24 am »
Mandy, did you not fall in love with Michelle Monaghan as Cruise's wife?  She NAILED that tiny role, especially in the CPR scene, didn't she?  Ohh, i dug her so much if I weren't arleady....  well, you know what I'm saying, right? 

;) ;) ;)

rt

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2006, 12:27:32 am »
I absolutely loved her as his wife. She's so beautiful and talented. She really captivated me in the CPR scene! I loved her in North Country too (please excuse the confusion we had about her and that movie that we had on the phone a few weeks ago  :-\ I got some names mixed up!). Annnyway..

Ohh, i dug her so much if I weren't arleady.... 

If you weren't already... gay, you mean?  ;) ;) ;)

*lotsa love*

Offline jura86

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2006, 10:27:18 am »
I loved MI:3's action scenes, it certainly didn't disappoint in the summer blockbuster thrills department - but I found all of the emotional scenes between Ethan and his wife really unrealistic and awkward. Plus watching Tom Cruise doing his crying face is almost as annoying as watching that Jack character from "Lost" do his crying, emotional face every bloody week! Still, MI3 was much better than the 2nd one, but not a patch on the first which I love - even though it has an overly-complicated, far fetched plot, I still love it. And its got Kristen Scott-Thomas in it, and she rules!...

rtprod

« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2006, 10:36:46 am »
I absolutely loved her as his wife. She's so beautiful and talented. She really captivated me in the CPR scene! I loved her in North Country too (please excuse the confusion we had about her and that movie that we had on the phone a few weeks ago  :-\ I got some names mixed up!). Annnyway..

If you weren't already... gay, you mean?  ;) ;) ;)

*lotsa love*

Yeah well that's not exactly what I meant.  If that had been it, I would not have used the word "already"....   ;)

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 10:41:14 am by rtprod »

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2006, 04:37:19 pm »
Yeah well that's not exactly what I meant.  If that had been it, I would not have used the word "already"....   ;)

S'alright, rt.... s'alright.. I got what you meant..  ;)

Your - ahem - availability, right?  ;)

Mandy, did you not fall in love with Michelle Monaghan as Cruise's wife?

*sticks hand waaay up high in the air*

Um, yes. There. Already there.  Been there since "Mr & Mrs Smith" and "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
 ;D
Chut up!

rtprod

« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2006, 04:46:40 pm »
Sheyne,

Te he-he-he.  He-he.

Where were we again?  ;D

rt

Offline Two_mules

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2006, 06:26:54 pm »
I looked beyond Tom Cruise the weirdo and saw Ethan the character, which was played well

That was my approach. I don't like Tom Cruise, but I was there for the story, and all I saw was Ethan Hunt. I won't go and see it umpteen times (as I did BBM ;)  ;D ) and I won't buy the DVD, but it delivered value for money for a good evening's entertainment.
Give back your heart to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life, whom you ignored for another, who knows you by heart.
~ Derek Walcott, Love After Love

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2006, 12:21:23 am »
Sheyne,

Te he-he-he.  He-he.

Where were we again?  ;D

rt

Where were we? Umm, talking about your availability apparently. Although, I haven't a clue WHAT Sheyne could possibly mean by that. Elaborate, my dear ones.  ;)

rtprod

« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2006, 12:51:01 am »
Where were we? Umm, talking about your availability apparently. Although, I haven't a clue WHAT Sheyne could possibly mean by that. Elaborate, my dear ones.  ;)

Oh no, you haven't a clue have you?

Here we go again turning a perfectly legitimate thread into a haven for our personal adventures....  LOL. 

Guilty as charged.

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2006, 03:26:24 am »
Here we go again turning a perfectly legitimate thread into a haven for our personal adventures....  LOL. 

Guilty as charged.

rt

Fast or slow, I just like the direction you're goin', rt... ;)  *I'm imagining you giggling.... and now I'm giggling too*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mandy, honey, you're just about the the most clued-in clueless person I evah met...  ;) ;)  One could be forgiven for thinking you wanted to just start talkin' about US again!!??   ::)
 ;D
Chut up!