Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3772859 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #6010 on: July 29, 2008, 06:58:23 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Another "leaning" one. Reminds me of the Cowboy etiquette thread: Lean. On. Everything. ;D

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6011 on: July 29, 2008, 12:45:07 pm »

Another "leaning" one. Reminds me of the Cowboy etiquette thread: Lean. On. Everything. ;D

God, that's a beautiful picture of Heath. :'( :)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6012 on: July 29, 2008, 01:49:39 pm »

This pic. comes from a series which just happens to be my all time favourite collection of Heath photos. I have the one where he is sitting as my wallpaper.I simply cannot get my brain to process the fact, that someone that talented, full of the joys of life is no longer here.It is over 6/12 and I am still in denial.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #6013 on: July 29, 2008, 03:32:39 pm »
Hey Heathens. I just got back from a week with the hubby in Spain and it's great to find 8 pages of Heath goodness here! Thanks for all the great pictures.  :)

Love ya!! :-*  :-*
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6014 on: July 29, 2008, 03:38:13 pm »
Hey Heathens. I just got back from a week with the hubby in Spain and it's great to find 8 pages of Heath goodness here! Thanks for all the great pictures.  :)

Love ya!! :-*  :-*

WB Fabienne! Good to have you back. You had a week alone with your hubby in Spain? Great! (but I'm not envious, I have three days alone with hubby at home, kids are at their grandma's).

Love ya right back sweetie! :-*
CU soon :D

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6015 on: July 29, 2008, 03:38:54 pm »
This pic. comes from a series which just happens to be my all time favourite collection of Heath photos. I have the one where he is sitting as my wallpaper.I simply cannot get my brain to process the fact, that someone that talented, full of the joys of life is no longer here.It is over 6/12 and I am still in denial.

(((Fiona)))

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6016 on: July 29, 2008, 10:07:34 pm »
That other picture of Heath that's in black and white is sexy and beautiful. He looks great in suits and tuxedos. He was such a dreamy guy. He still is. I know this sounds crazy but I STILL have a crush on him. ;)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #6017 on: July 29, 2008, 10:53:08 pm »
Reading Ledger’s lips
Local actor hired to lip-read actor’s last remaining footage
JEFF HODSON/METRO VANCOUVER
July 28, 2008 02:45

A Vancouver actor and mime was tapped to lip-read some of the last footage of Oscar-nominated actor Heath Ledger.

Max Fomitchev, a local deaf actor, and wife Selena Lohan, were asked to decipher 11 minutes of footage shot during the making of Ledger’s last film, Terry Gilliam’s The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Ledger died Jan. 22 in New York City. Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell replaced him in the role.

The footage, which has no audio, was taken from camera or costume tests during filming.
Fomitchev and Lohan spent three hours watching the footage.

“We were able to fill out what he was saying, and some of it was cheeky, a little sassy and rude,” Lohan said.
We got to know him so well … he’s got such a sense of humour. He’s so playful.”

At one point, Ledger stopped, broke from character, and said, “I’m really not feeling very well,” she said, adding that the insight, so close to the actor’s death almost made her tear up.

“By the end of the three hours we felt like we had lost somebody.”

They were able to lip-read about 70 per cent of what the actor was saying, but don’t know how the deciphered footage will be used.

http://www.metronews.ca/vancouver/local/article/90241

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #6018 on: July 30, 2008, 01:30:04 am »
That's really interesting Elle. I hope that the footage and interpretation will be released somehow. Thanks for posting that!  :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6019 on: July 30, 2008, 03:15:59 am »