Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3772600 times)

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #6090 on: August 06, 2008, 01:37:08 am »

OMG, cmr! Heath sure look so damn SEEXXXYYYY while in the water in that picture! He sure looks buffed and smoking hot! Whoa! Hubba Hubba! :D :D :D :D

I want more, please! :)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #6091 on: August 06, 2008, 01:51:23 am »
This pic is the first one listed when I open my photobucket account. So I see it everytime I log on, and everytime, I think of Elle's caption for it from forever ago (probably in this very thread somewhere).

"You wanna lose about half yer effin' stuffing?"

Haha, love it. And most of you know I love pictures as part of a series, so here are some more from that day.  :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #6092 on: August 06, 2008, 01:56:44 am »
Heya Courtney, here we go again :)

This pic is the first one listed when I open my photobucket account. So I see it everytime I log on, and everytime, I think of Elle's caption for it from forever ago (probably in this very thread somewhere).

"You wanna lose about half yer effin' stuffing?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Great, thanks for posting.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6093 on: August 06, 2008, 02:03:15 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6094 on: August 06, 2008, 02:17:36 am »
Those are some cute pictures cmr107 and Pentesilea. I especially like the one with the stuffed teddy bear. Aww. I wonder what event he was at. But, too cute.

Btw, you know what's a bit funny, cmr?
The picture with Heath in his trunks in the water reminds me of Jake's picture from the 'Jake Jake Jake' when you FIRST go on there. He was in his trunks and was showering after he was swimming. God! That was from 2006. That picture was hot, too! Whew! I knew that they both have great bodies but I didn't how GREAT their bodies are! Wow! Those guys both have the bodies of Greek gods! Yummy! Now, I'm making myself hot just thinking about that picture after looking at this mouth watering, hot one! I better cool down. ;D

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6095 on: August 06, 2008, 04:33:14 pm »
I love the picture from "Candy", Penthesilsea. That's a good picture of him smiling. I love it when he smiles.

Offline optom3

« Reply #6096 on: August 06, 2008, 05:44:38 pm »
Good morning Heathens :)

This is a brand new picture to me.Do you where it was takem, it looks like a European bar.Love it of course.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #6097 on: August 06, 2008, 06:05:43 pm »
I'm going to see TDK tonight. I'm more nervous about my reaction now that the time has actually come than I was expecting to be. I'm going with a friend who's already seen it twice and wants to see it again, so that's a good sign. I'm pretty sure she's not a Heathen though. Wish me luck!

And I love that last pic Chrissi!  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #6098 on: August 06, 2008, 06:39:04 pm »
I'm going to see TDK tonight. I'm more nervous about my reaction now that the time has actually come than I was expecting to be. I'm going with a friend who's already seen it twice and wants to see it again, so that's a good sign. I'm pretty sure she's not a Heathen though. Wish me luck!

And I love that last pic Chrissi!  :)

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think, Courtney!  :)

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6099 on: August 06, 2008, 08:55:07 pm »
Yeah. Tell us what you think of it, cmr. I think you'll enjoy it. I know I have. I've seen twice already, myself. Heath's really good in that movie. He unrecognizable at first that it was rather serious. He did such an amazing portrayal as the diabolical Joker. Plus, for some strange reason, he was very likeable unlike any other movie villains/superhero villains I've seen so far. I think you'll be surprised. ;)