Author Topic: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?  (Read 43120 times)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
Re: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 11:07:08 am »
 :) of course I am partial to our boy Jake but for an alternative I offer none other than the Phantom himself, Gerard Butler - he's funny, intelligent, very friendly, incredibly sexy and for some lucky lady, available........................

Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 11:11:00 am »
I can't post pictures right now but Ewan McGregor is one of the studliest studs in Hollywood (minus the Star Wars movies).
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 11:17:12 am »
Ooh, I loved Gerard Butler in Dear Frankie!  Only thing I've seen him in.  But I reckon that's gonna be changin' real quick.  Clive Owen and this guy are high on my list, too:

(Jeremy Northam, for the uninitiated.  And my condolenses, in that case.)
No more beans!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 11:20:44 am »
I can't post pictures right now but Ewan McGregor is one of the studliest studs in Hollywood (minus the Star Wars movies).

How's this one?

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 11:24:34 am »
How's this one?

Maybe this'll work:

...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 11:28:44 am »
Paul Walker
 I know he isn't the most talented actor (at least hasn't shown it), but I still like him and can't deny his great looks...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 11:30:03 am »
How's this one?

I work with somebody who looks just like Ewan. Scottish, too. Name's Kieran. ... He he he.

The "Star Wars" reference reminds me: I'll put in a pitch for Liam Neeson. Ever see him in "Rob Roy"? O.M.G.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 11:49:28 am »
Ohh, there's another guy I'd like to add..the only guy that matters..but I can't...for a few reasons ;)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 11:49:57 am »
 :) interestingly Jeremy Northam and Ewan McGregor were both in Emma in sort of adversarial roles.....................

btw - I would never have thought of Phantom of the Opera as sexy but the movie was unbelievable - if you didn't need a cold shower after watching it, you might not have a pulse - whew!
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2006, 11:55:59 am »
:) interestingly Jeremy Northam and Ewan McGregor were both in Emma in sort of adversarial roles.....................

btw - I would never have thought of Phantom of the Opera as sexy but the movie was unbelievable - if you didn't need a cold shower after watching it, you might not have a pulse - whew!

To bring it back around to my favorite man, the girl that was in that is the girlfriend in Day After Tomorrow. I think I read somewhere that she tried to use tongue on the kiss with Jake, not knowing you weren't supposed to. So, he had to tell her to not use tongue.