Author Topic: -Sexiest Female Ballot-  (Read 36900 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Re: -Sexiest Female Ballot-
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2006, 01:25:24 am »
DOH!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2006, 02:04:01 am »

Well I'm sticking in a quick vote for Mandy.  ;D  She'd HATE me posting a picture of her, so I won't do that till I get permission but she belongs on this list for sure...

mwah!!!  :-*

And uhhh.. I was scared I was gonna have to post a picture of MYSELF dressed up as Wonder Woman (for a fancy dress party - "Come As Your Favourite Super Hero"... great night... lol) cause I couldn't find a decent one of her, but luckily I stumbled on this..  I LOVED Wonder Woman as a kid and I still think she is the BEST..

Awww, Sheyne, you're so sweet  :-* And you are SOOO right at the top of my ballot, along with Angie of course! ;D
And I have got to see that pic of you as Wonder Woman! I love WW!

And RAY!! Oh my Jake, that pic is hilarious!!!!! So THAT'S what you look like when you go to the beach.. I was thinking a little more penissy and a little less makeuppy, but it's cool,  ;D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 02:11:59 am by dmmb_Mandy »

vkm91941

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2006, 02:13:51 am »
 ;D OK Chris and I have tabulated your nominations now please go to the top of the first page of CT and vote! ;D

TJ

« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2006, 01:22:42 pm »
For me to consider a woman to be a "sexy female," I would have to be a hetersexual or bisexual male or a lesbian. But, my sexual orientation is exclusively homosexual.

I know beauty when I see it; just like I know handsomeness when I see that, too.

But, the people with the best human (Ideal) features are not always sexy in real life.