Author Topic: -Sexiest Female Ballot-  (Read 36975 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: -Sexiest Female Ballot-
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 04:06:44 pm »
i can think of several, but i think asia argento is the hottest woman ever.  like i would even consider going bi for her for a day.  she's that hot.  not to mention she has the coolest tattoo ever. 

LOL....never heard of her! 

vkm91941

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 04:08:50 pm »
Yes Emmy is very good lookin....

No I fuckin missed it!  I was so pissed.  I realized it was on just as Pearl Jam or whatever was performin......I wanted to throw somethin at the TV.....good was it?

Oh MAN did you e ver miss it.  SHe was hilarious talking, the play of course and  about the babies, showed everyone her new custom hand tooled cowboy boots with H and F on the front (the twins names) a birthday present from her husband.   He talked to her from 11:45 until 12:15..one of the longest interviews yet...she nailed him told him he should marry Harry's Mother...it was so good.  Nick and I just laughed and laughed she was great.  Sorry you missed it buddy...

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 04:08:59 pm »
Here's another good one IMO...

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 04:10:03 pm »
Oh MAN did you e ver miss it.  SHe was hilarious talking, the play of course and  about the babies, showed everyone her new custom hand tooled cowboy boots with H and F on the front (the twins names) a birthday present from her husband.   He talked to her from 11:45 until 12:15..one of the longest interviews yet...she nailed him told him he should marry Harry's Mother...it was so good.  Nick and I just laughed and laughed she was great.  Sorry you missed it buddy...

Damnit!  She's a crack up too.....I still get a kick out of her Oscar acceptance speech....LOL

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2006, 04:11:14 pm »
Lucise, we need the rest of Kim, quickly! [tongue hanging out] and surely there's a better pic of Scarlett, like maybe the Vanity Fair cover (I'm carrying around in my briefcase the cover of her, Uma, Cate, Kate, Claire, Rosario, Ziha, Kerry, Kate, and Sienna right now--all 12 pounds of it).:P :P

Nice Liv pic!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

vkm91941

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2006, 04:12:02 pm »
Love the Liv Tyler shots..I think I might consider bi for her..I just love that girl in everything she's ever done.  She is so funny in Cookie's Fortune and Jersey Girl and so lovely in LOTR.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2006, 04:15:06 pm »
Love the Liv Tyler shots..I think I might consider bi for her..I just love that girl in everything she's ever done.  She is so funny in Cookie's Fortune and Jersey Girl and so lovely in LOTR.

She's almost got a Goddess like appearance to her......perfect!  You know?  Which is why her role in LOTR worked so well...

She looks a lot like her father except her fathers looks look better on her....LOL

vkm91941

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 04:16:23 pm »
I see you all got Anne Hathaway on here but lets not forget the other Brokeback Beauty..Michelle Williams
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 04:21:12 pm by vkm91941 »

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 04:17:57 pm »
I see you all got Anne Hathaway on here but lets not for the other Brokeback Beauty..Michelle Williams

I couldn't find a good pic but you found one

Heres another personal fav...

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 04:20:17 pm »
And of course we can't forget the most Oscar worthy actress under 25 IMO