Author Topic: OT: Celebmatch.com  (Read 8902 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: OT: Celebmatch.com
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2006, 07:48:35 pm »
Wow, now that I see some of you all's numbers, I am taking my my compatibility with Heath more to heart: 

Heath and me:     P=99, E=99, I=92 -> T=97

LOL....just keep in mind Clarissa that my perfect match was Dakota Fanning with 100% physical compatibility.....

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2006, 07:49:31 pm »
I reckon you two were meant to be Elle!

He's a much better soul mate than mine (Carrie Underwood... :-\)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2006, 07:54:44 pm »
I don't know who Carrie Underwood is.  I actually would never get involved with a huge celebrity - so don't worry, Michelle!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2006, 07:56:03 pm »
I don't know who Carrie Underwood is.  I actually would never get involved with a huge celebrity - so don't worry, Michelle!

Carrie Underwood was last years American Idol winner....she does country music.....'Jesus Take the Wheel'.....thats her first hit...its decent...

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 01:45:53 pm »
A little latebut still:

JAKE
33% physical (yeah, well.. I'm 10 years older than him, so..)
22% emotional (hm? Is he a cry-baby or over-sensitive or what? Am I cold as ice? Or what?)
88% intellectual (Okay, okay that's better! So I guess we'd have endless emotionless discussions on salt.. yes, salt.. I think I've read somewhere that he likes reading books about very detailed explanations.. i.e. salt.. hmf..)
TOTAL: 48%

HEATH
77% physical (hot! that's because Heath is only 9 years younger than me..  ;D it makes all the difference!)
94% emotional (I'd water paparazzi and giggle at SAG Awards too..)
94% intellectual (Perfect. As much as I thought I am a Jake, but also an 'Ennis' person, I like the fact that I could connect with Heath..)
TOTAL 88%

~ j U d E

Oh, I'm forgetting.. thank you Celeste for doing the celeb-matching for me!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 04:31:00 pm by JudeW »
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 05:11:27 pm »
Wow, Elle, I'm jealous of you and Heath sittin' in a tree bein' all physical and intellectual and stuff...  HOWEVER, I got you whooped in the 'emotional' department---   Emotional Heath and me?  100% !!!  (Hm-m-m.....  I feel myself sliding into 'teapot' stance already!)  But, you still win, Heath and I are only 88% compatible total-wise.

Jake and I will have to interact intellectually, I guess, at 88%... with a 63% total.  I guess I'll deal with that, but I'd rather be sitting in the tree with both of them (watch out for plummeting tree branch!)  ;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

moremojo

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 05:54:46 pm »
Well, here's what I came up with:

Heath:
physical: 6%
emotional: 94%
intellectual: 88%
total: 63%

Jake:
p: 46%
e: 22%
i: 95%
t: 55%

Michelle:
p: 68%
e: 84%
i: 99%
t: 84%

Anne:
p: 77%
e: 84%
i: 95%
t: 86%

As a gay man, this might suggest I've been barking up the wrong tree for lo these past three decades or so, were it not for the fact that the only celebrity with which I was 100% compatible was a male: Benicio Del Toro (the only celebrity, to the best of my knowledge, who shares my exact birthdate--I was once also told by a cab driver that Mr. Del Toro had been sitting, some week or so earlier, in the very spot I found myself ensconced).

Cheers,
Scott

rtprod

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 06:17:04 pm »
Try not to be jealous...  I tried Laurence Fisburne, who I feel in love with in a movie called "Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned", and we're a match!

Celeste,

As it happens, I sat down with him a month ago and I can say that he's very sweet guy.  I'm sure you'd be compatible no matter what the scale says...   ;D

rt

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2006, 02:52:42 pm »
Celeste,

As it happens, I sat down with him a month ago and I can say that he's very sweet guy.  I'm sure you'd be compatible no matter what the scale says...   ;D

rt

Have you seen Always Outnumbered?  Such an underexposed and brilliant piece of filmwork.  He's incredibly compelling and intelligent and so real.  SOOOOOOO real.  That role of his has stayed with me for so long as one of the great acting choices.  Next time you see him, tell him hi for me. 

;D
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 05:01:42 pm »
 :o I matched 100% with Dean Koontz which is interesting since I always thought of him as a poor man's Stephen King but look who is number 3 - weird, eh??

Your best matches

Dean Koontz 100%
David Morse 98% ( always liked him - he was good in The Green Mile which was written by SK- is there a pattern here??)
Stephen King 97% (this is ok since I am a big fan)
Dennis Franz 94% (doesn't really appeal to me)
Randolph Mantooth 92% (I have no idea who this is)

As far as Jake and Heath go - it looks like Jake and I are intellectionally and physically good together but not so much emotionally - Heath and I are only good intellectually - physical and emotional readings say we must be on different planets :laugh:

not sure I believe this stuff but it is fun................. ;)

Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist