Author Topic: Favorite Lines From "Everybody Loves Raymond"  (Read 137060 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Favorite Lines From "Everybody Loves Raymond"
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2007, 02:58:01 pm »
Yeah David creat a ELR sims house!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2007, 05:34:32 pm »
I suspect ...... a washing machine .... and a desk  ;D

Perhaps you should recreate the ELR house on Sims, then you can design the two missing rooms for yourself!   :D

Susie  :)

Yeah David creat a ELR sims house!!!

You know what? I could probably do it! I'd have to make a few minor changes though. The stairs would have to be different for one thing. There are no split staircases in the Sims game. There are a few inconsistancies in the show too. If you look closely, there is a window in the stairway area, in the area where the stairway splits. But there is no window in that part of the house from the outside view. So, I would have to either leave the window out (so the outside of the house looks accurate) or include the window so the inside looks authentic. But since there is no split staircases in the game, I would probably leave the window out.

Also upstairs, there are two windows (dormer windows) in Ray and Debra's bedroom. There is a third window in the hallway just outside their bedroom which also faces in the same direction. But from the outside view, there are only two windows on the upstairs front of the house.

Also, the garage. The garage can be seen at the front of the house from the outside. But inside, the garage is located at the back of the house, off the kitchen and through the laundry area. I've seen Ray enter the garage during several episodes, and he always goes into the laundry room and turns left. So, inside, the garage is in the back, but OUTSIDE the garage is in the front!  :laugh:

See what I mean? But I can probably do it. Maybe I will work on it soon, and if I get anything that really does look like the Barone house, I will post some pictures of it! :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2007, 02:36:27 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're a nut case David!!  :laugh:  Boy you've really studied ELR inside out haven't you?

Awwwww, you're so adorable  :-*

Susie  ;)

lol   I know just about every inch of it Susie!! :D

Also, did you ever notice since both of those upstairs windows are in Ray and Debra's room, this would mean their bedroom would stretch almost the entire length of the HOUSE?!!! They would have one HELL of a large bedroom! Another goof up! :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2007, 02:39:51 am »
I saw one today and it was thanksgiving at Roberts wives parents - and the mother killed a bird to put it out of its misery and everyone is appauled. It was quite a funny epsiode.

haha! It sounds like you watched "The Bird" (Ep. 9 from Season 8 ). Yeah, that is a funny episode! In fact, I think I quoted a few lines from that episode someplace in this thread. :)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2007, 08:34:38 pm »
Marie--Look at this place. It's a pigsty. You're like some kind of animal.

Frank--A pig?

hahaha

Then Robert says something sensitive and Ray or Frank says: You're like a lady.  :laugh:
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2007, 01:33:29 am »
Well you should write the the porducers and INSIST that they correct their mistakes!!  :P

That way you'll get to see them all over again!!  ;D.

That's a good idea Susie! Maybe I will do it! But do you think those producers would ever listen to someone like little ol' me? Oh! I will start working on Ray's house tomorrow in the Sim's game! I will upload it once it's finished, okay?

Marie--Look at this place. It's a pigsty. You're like some kind of animal.

Frank--A pig?

hahaha

Then Robert says something sensitive and Ray or Frank says: You're like a lady.  :laugh:

I can't place this one Shasta! What else happened in the episode? Marie calls Frank a pig quite a bit, you know!! :D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2007, 07:26:13 am »
Marie and Deborah were mad at each other about something. Ray and Frank were playing it up. Like if Ray said he was going over to his parents' house, Deb would start being nice to him, so he told Frank to start doing that to get Marie to be nicer to him. It worked for awhile.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2007, 08:08:12 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I'm looking forward to it!!  :-*

me too!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2007, 01:43:19 am »
We are still working on the house. It's more difficult than we thought. We will post it once it looks remotely similar to Ray's house. :D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2008, 09:24:03 pm »
Frank commenting about  Ray's second appearance on television....

Frank: "I could have eaten a box of Alpha Bits and crapped a better interview."

LOL. This one was on tonight while I was making supper. VERY funny episode. A few nights ago I saw another one that made me laugh so much -- Deb went to a shower for Amy, got drunk, slept it off in the car, but got arrested for DUI. She said how could there be a DUI when there was no D!!! haha. Raymond was hilarious when he came to get her out, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~