Author Topic: BBM "SAY-IT-YOURSELF" Picture Frame  (Read 2804 times)

dmmb_Mandy

BBM "SAY-IT-YOURSELF" Picture Frame
« on: May 11, 2006, 03:54:37 am »
So back in January, a friend gave me this "say-it-yourself" picture frame that comes with a collection of random [shitty] magnetic words that stick to the frame, to make our own phrases to go along with the photo. I decided to try it Brokeback style. Initially I was just gonna go with another adoration of my kitty:

...but then I figured I'd try to get some BBM quotes out of the words. The closest I got was:

...which is not satisfactory. Any suggestions? Here are the words; if you're bored and/or creative enough to come up with something BBMish out of these words, let me know:

dream  that  crazy  hope  laugh  cry  of  if  me  the  and  boy  am  nice  being  you  girl  totally  hang  mine  friend  at  is  are  chill  sad  go  naughty  time  best  a  girls  day  behave  imagine  cool  food  for  good  pretty  us  hug  night  we  dogs  a  the  guys  fall  with  in  fun  flirty  I  out  love  cats  !

dmmb_Mandy

Re: BBM "SAY-IT-YOURSELF" Picture Frame
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 04:01:01 am »
BTW, Shame on you Hallmark for not including such common words as "Ennis", "Jack", "Brokeback", "Mountain", "sweet", "life", "wish", "knew", "how", "quit", ..etc

vkm91941

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 04:08:03 am »
I'd be printing those PROPER words out on my ink jet and pasteing them over the IMPROPER words Hallmark provided LOL just a thought

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 04:18:26 am »
Well, my creative friend, I just spent a few minutes twirling the words around in my head, and I think you did great with the one you came up with.

Clarissa