Author Topic: What area of your life causes you the most stress on a regular basis?  (Read 2418 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~

From jobs to kids to finances, many areas of our lives can cause stress.  (You can pick as many answers as apply to you.)  So if you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot, take a deep breath and If you can, tell us about it maybe someone else here has been through the same thing and can offer you encouragement or some words of wisdom.

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: What area of your life causes you the most stress on a regular basis?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 09:31:00 am »

I chose my job, though it's not actually the work aspect of my job that causes me stress. No, rather, it's some of the people with whom I work who create stress for me.   

I am a quietly spoken, painfully polite person, by nature. Alas, however, some of the people with whom I work are dreadfully impolite, noisy, brassy and just plain rude. They are, fortunately, in the minority.

I'm always glad to get home, safe and sound each night, and be able to lock them out of my life for a few blissful, overnight hours. 
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: What area of your life causes you the most stress on a regular basis?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 09:46:53 am »
Definitely my job and finances.

My finances, because there never seems to be enough to do what I want or need.

My job, because there is a woman there who works my nerves, all the time.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!