Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828373 times)

injest

Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2007, 08:16:44 pm »
Jack,

I have been to a lot of 'reg' rodeos and one gay rodeo. Known a lot of people that ride horses and work cattle.

the gay rodeo seemed more like a playday put on by a small association... (which is fine and fun....) just different from a reg one.

that being said...ANYONE that wants to ride a bull and has the b**** to do it..can call himself a cowboy...

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2007, 01:01:14 pm »
Anyone went to the gay radeo in Alberta?

Hugs!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2007, 03:52:03 pm »
The group in July did not, we went to a traditional rodeo in Rockyford, where the part about Jack and Lureen was filmed.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Artiste

« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2007, 07:11:36 pm »
Too bad!!
We do NOT support gay rodeos??

Will you?

Hugs!

injest

« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2007, 07:18:40 pm »
Too bad!!
We do NOT support gay rodeos??

Will you?

Hugs!

the gay rodeo was ok. Just not a lot of them around, Artiste. They only have one a year in Dallas and one in Austin....those are the only ones close to me. We have reg rodeos all the time down here (two just this month...right here in the immediate area) and you know we have to go look at all those cute cowboys...we take what we can get!!

;) ;)

Offline Artiste

« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2007, 07:21:50 pm »
Maybe  it is about time to have more gay rodeos?

To get involve creating some too, somehow?

Hugs!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2007, 06:39:06 pm »
       Artiste:

oK  here i go sticking my neck out again...everyone get  your hatchets ready!!!!  Artiste, it seems like
you think the only good people are gay people.  There is and are many wonderful gay people, men and women.
But it seems like you think the only worth while things or people are gays..And the only worthwhile activities are gay ones.  .There are many of us that are straight, that care and love gay people if we encounter them.  W ith no respect to their sexual preference..But just because we love them as people...not because we love them as gay people...If I go to present  a friend, I dont introduce him or her as my gay friend...just my friend....

Hugs.......

Beautiful mind

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2007, 08:22:43 pm »
You got that completely right Janice  :) Some of my best friends are straight and quite truthfully that is what makes Bettermost so great is that it is composed of all kinds of people. Nobody cares whether anyone is gay or straight. It doesn't matter. It's a group that represents how great society could work. I enjoy the fact that so many people in the group are just accepting people and friends. For example, you, you're a great person and one of my best friends from the group and you were from the first time I met you in Colorado and I was so glad to see you in San Francisco. Like you, I would not have gone around introducing you as my straight friend. That is all irrelevant. You being my friend is what matters.

Jack

Offline Artiste

« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2007, 08:33:14 pm »
My dears... thanks!!

Your nerves are upset.... mine are too??

There are good and bad people in straights, gays, others!! So, may I reveal THAT?? !!

Of course, since this is Bettermost and mainly about Annie's story, etc., I accentuate my gay life, women's rights, etc., for humanity!

Is that too much to ask? We all go negative sometimes... better to be picked up too; helping each other is caring!

My subjects are often hard ones, very hard ones, yes! I agree with that! I try to help with other subjects as fun ones too! We all need BOTH, but can NOT have one without the other?? !!

Hugs!!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2007, 08:40:09 pm »

Thank you Jack.  I feel exactly the same way about you.  You are one of my best friends from here..
  I really love you very much..You are so sweet, and funny, and kind...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 02:59:45 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind