Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 829394 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2007, 02:23:30 pm »
There's a dog in your office? How cool!! What's his name and what kind is he (or she)?? Is it a guard dog or like a PR dog? I want a dog at work!!!

He is a five month old shelty named Sport, who has the sharpest teath in history and an annoying bark. He barks at ever noise, everyone that comes thru the door. Some flowers were delivered one day and he barked his fool head off for 45 minutes at them. He will be good though in a few more months.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:31:11 pm by Shakestheground »
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2007, 02:24:39 pm »
Truman, You should have the day off!!! I decree that your company tell you to go home and relax. What kind of work do you do anyway? Well since they will probably not let you leave I will fix up a Mojito, a whole pitcher full, and then I will be on my way to deliver them. Then we can have a great after Thanksgiving Friday  ;)

Bring it on. I sell real estate, manage rental property (or try too) ........

www.berryelliott.com
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2007, 09:02:44 pm »
good morning Jack...

Jack
Jack
Jack

oh....I guess it doesn't work here huh??

:laugh: :laugh:

Yes, Code quit eating his dinner again  ;D No not really. I didn't hear anything, but I don't have the speakers turned on.

injest

« Reply #213 on: November 25, 2007, 09:04:22 pm »
Yes, Code quit eating his dinner again  ;D No not really. I didn't hear anything, but I don't have the speakers turned on.

now why did you name that sweet cat Code??

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2007, 09:06:11 pm »
Bring it on. I sell real estate, manage rental property (or try too) ........

www.berryelliott.com

Wow Truman!!! You look so very professional. With your personality I can imagine that you sell a lot of real estate. I like your web page too with all the animated pictures of you. Thanks for sharing.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #215 on: November 25, 2007, 09:11:56 pm »
now why did you name that sweet cat Code??

Originally I named him after someone, but the name fits him quite well. And you pronounce it like you would say Cody, except that it is spelled with an E. And if you think about it, he has quite a western name. Also very ironical is that he became my cat in December of 2005 so he needed a western name, right? That was before I saw the movie of course and started on this wild journey I have been on since. He was actually a small skinny little kitten looking hard and very determined to find a home. Well, he found one for sure  :) He is now 15 pounds of solid muscle and spoiled. And, oh yeah, he said he was fine with big dogs  ;D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2007, 09:19:32 pm »
Cool -- like Buffalo Bill Cody? I named one of my dogs a western name -- Oakley -- after Annie. I try to have some kind of rhyme or reason for the names I give my pets -- since I don't have any kids to do that to.  :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline BelAir

« Reply #217 on: November 25, 2007, 09:45:50 pm »
Originally I named him after someone, but the name fits him quite well. And you pronounce it like you would say Cody, except that it is spelled with an E. And if you think about it, he has quite a western name. Also very ironical is that he became my cat in December of 2005 so he needed a western name, right? That was before I saw the movie of course and started on this wild journey I have been on since. He was actually a small skinny little kitten looking hard and very determined to find a home. Well, he found one for sure  :) He is now 15 pounds of solid muscle and spoiled. And, oh yeah, he said he was fine with big dogs  ;D

You should post a picture!
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2007, 10:00:24 pm »
There is one posted on "Animals in Our Lives", BelAir.    :)

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,11451.50.html
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2007, 10:01:22 pm »

I have a one eyed dog..(glaucoma) and a three legged cat.  What does that say about me ???

I should post the pictures, they are still very handsome.  The cat is iamese Tabby mix, and the dog is a Norwich Terrier,
about 22 lbs/

Beautiful mind