Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 831205 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Jack's Ramblingsjavascript:void(0);
« Reply #520 on: January 12, 2008, 12:57:22 pm »
hey my fellow Shelton - I'm back online and looking forard to catching up with yuou - next stop the amazing race thread since I downloaded all the three episodes since 23rd (as I lost my connection before that) and had a marathon viewing session...

:-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #521 on: January 12, 2008, 01:08:07 pm »
Hey everybody. No the turkeys didn't attack me, but I did just see some of them running around outside. I have been kind of quiet since I have been trying to get used to the world of work again. My boss has been absolutely horrible this past week. I sure do wish people had to take training when they are put into a management position.  Needless to say the whole week of work put me in a bad mood. I have found that getting into a bad mood has the effect of shedding bad light on everything. I actually could have gone on a trip to Virginia this weekend where I'm sure I would have and would be having a good time, but if I would have even breathed too hard yesterday I probably would have gotten fired. So all that together got me in a pretty down mood, but I guess you just have to roll with all the punches. I sure do want a different job though and that much is sure. Thanks to all of you for checking up on me.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #522 on: January 12, 2008, 01:09:21 pm »
Hey, Jack, this evening I learned that Laredo is available on DVD--at least, some episodes are. We could see Peter Brown again in all his handsome-young-cowboy glory!  :D

Hey that sounds great Jeff. Thanks for telling me. I will have to look that up. I wonder what I would think about the show now  ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #523 on: January 12, 2008, 01:11:12 pm »
Hey Jack we just got Katrina and Nic's 2008 calender. I can officially bust juniours balls and call him Mr. October.

Even my mother says Katrina looks beautiful---and the girl at the diner took one look at juniour and squealed roflmao

Hey Jack, did you make the calendar? Katrina is beautiful so your mother has great taste just like you. You all make up a beautiful family and I mean that.

Offline BelAir

« Reply #524 on: January 12, 2008, 01:23:38 pm »
Hey everybody. No the turkeys didn't attack me, but I did just see some of them running around outside. I have been kind of quiet since I have been trying to get used to the world of work again. My boss has been absolutely horrible this past week. I sure do wish people had to take training when they are put into a management position.  Needless to say the whole week of work put me in a bad mood. I have found that getting into a bad mood has the effect of shedding bad light on everything. I actually could have gone on a trip to Virginia this weekend where I'm sure I would have and would be having a good time, but if I would have even breathed too hard yesterday I probably would have gotten fired. So all that together got me in a pretty down mood, but I guess you just have to roll with all the punches. I sure do want a different job though and that much is sure. Thanks to all of you for checking up on me.

>:(

Bad bosses suck!
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #525 on: January 12, 2008, 02:04:47 pm »

Get me your bosse's number and I'll shoot him through the phone  >:(

This sucks way too much. You need something to cheer you up a bit.

Let me start with a hug:

(((Jack)))

Now sumpthn funny. I know you like cats, so here we go:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZAHl5_LTGQ[/youtube]

Ok, the music is  :P. But to me, the cats are funny like hell.

A little better yet?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #526 on: January 12, 2008, 02:10:08 pm »
Need more cheering up? Want to really laugh your ass off? --> BetterMost can do this, too  :)

Go there:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,478.0.html

Take the time to read it from the beginning, so you'll know what it's about and won't miss any comment. It's SOOOOOOO worth it! I needed to go to the bathroom in between, I laughed so hard. My husband came checking on me if I'm all right. Oh, and how all right I was.

:laugh:

:-*

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #527 on: January 12, 2008, 02:22:33 pm »
Hey Jack, did you make the calendar? Katrina is beautiful so your mother has great taste just like you. You all make up a beautiful family and I mean that.
no, they were picked for it. It was a competition
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #528 on: January 12, 2008, 03:25:23 pm »

There was a competition?  I had no idea...you should have both been on it..

Beautiful mind

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #529 on: January 12, 2008, 04:43:55 pm »

There was a competition?  I had no idea...you should have both been on it..
no, it was through her weight loss program--she and nic were in it. They did such a good job they got picked for the calender and a tv commercial. I wasn't in it at all.
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"