Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 831195 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #600 on: January 21, 2008, 02:28:05 pm »
I should hope not!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #601 on: January 22, 2008, 09:21:24 am »
Well if I do that means I am in serious trouble either physically or mentally  ;D

injest

« Reply #602 on: January 22, 2008, 09:53:59 am »
Well if I do that means I am in serious trouble either physically or mentally  ;D

or both....

and people wonder why I am scared to fly...

between the creatures on the wings, the UFOs and the plane crashes....I will take a horse instead thank you.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #603 on: January 22, 2008, 12:27:52 pm »

Good morning lil darlin.          :)

Beautiful mind

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #604 on: January 22, 2008, 02:36:50 pm »
Good Morning Janice and everyone else  :)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #605 on: January 22, 2008, 02:41:36 pm »

Morning Jack;;   Hope your cranky boss is nicer this week.   And hope you stay warm and safe.     :-*

That was one of the sections they incorporated in the full length movie.

I sure do hope he is nicer this week too  :) So far he has been ok, but we were off yesterday so I am not too far into the week yet. We shall see how it goes. I haven't seen him yet which is a good thing. The staying warm might be a harder thing since it is soooooooooo cold here. It may actually get to 30 today though so that means major heatwave  ;) And yes the climate is one of the things that makes California so attractive to me.

Scott6373

« Reply #606 on: January 22, 2008, 02:42:11 pm »
Good Morning Janice and everyone else  :)

Um...Jack...it's 1:41PM...where were you last night sweetheart?  Huh????  LOL

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #607 on: January 22, 2008, 03:11:07 pm »
or both....

and people wonder why I am scared to fly...

between the creatures on the wings, the UFOs and the plane crashes....I will take a horse instead thank you.

To tell you the truth Jess I feel about the same way with driving. I don't really mind riding with someone, but I have never been a fan of driving. I'm talking about a car, not a horse  ;D I think going by car is great if you have a lot of time and can go about it in a relaxed way. For example, I have always wanted to take a nice long relaxed drive across the country. It would be wonderful to see all that is left of Route 66!!! What is not fun is to me is going through miles and miles of interstate where everything basically looks the same. The kind of traveling that gives the feeling that the next distance road sign will say the next town is 57 miles when the last sign that felt it was many, many miles back said 61. If I am going to go to a particular city or town I would so much rather get on a plane and be to my destination without wasting all the time of driving. Even with the hassles of flying I still think it is a better choice in many instances. When I know I can be in San Francisco by plane as quick as I can be in Myrtle Beach, SC by car the flying becomes quite attractive. Or I can be in New York City quicker than I can be in Charlotte, NC which is only a little over 100 miles away. Now, did I always think this way? No. 3 1/2 years ago I had not flown anywhere since I was a small child. I had a fear of flying, but it was not one of the common fears. It had nothing to do with crashing or even terrorists. It had to do with the idea that I thought it would make me sick and I would feel claustrophobic. It did not so I have been fine with it ever since. It does make me feel a little strange sometimes but I think that is due to air pressure that everyone experiences somewhat. I do hate going through the security and baggage checks though. But because I have overcome this fear I now have a whole big world to see that was almost impossible before. And don't worry about the creatures on the wing. I think the wind would blow them off unless of course they are very, very strong  ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #608 on: January 22, 2008, 03:13:53 pm »
Um...Jack...it's 1:41PM...where were you last night sweetheart?  Huh????  LOL

The Twilight Zone of course  :) And it would have been morning to Janice since she is 3 hours behind. I actually behaved myself quite well last night and went to bed early. What about you?

Scott6373

« Reply #609 on: January 22, 2008, 03:15:42 pm »
The Twilight Zone of course  :) And it would have been morning to Janice since she is 3 hours behind. I actually behaved myself quite well last night and went to bed early. What about you?

Too old to misbehave...LOL