Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830975 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #680 on: February 16, 2008, 02:15:40 am »
Et tu Jack?  :'(  :'(

Shasta zipped out the front door and now you've done it too!!  :laugh:

I guess we now know who the unpopular one is around here, and his name begins with D!   :-\

;)  ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #681 on: February 16, 2008, 02:25:21 am »
Thank you Shasta, you know for sure that I consider you one of my best friends..........ain't no doubt about that. When I was talking about popular, I meant more about those of us who attend events and those who don't. I think I am going to stay on the side of not attending. Hell, I don't want to be popular, that is for the high school age people.

Oh. OK. Well -- just so you know that you're loved!!  :-*  :-*

I want to meet Brokies, but I haven't been to any events.   ::)
#1 -- I'm a homebody.
#2 -- I don't have a lot of expendable income.

So, I love seeing the pictures of the events!!   ;D

If you take a CA trip, you can probably meet and greet lots of Brokies on your own schedule. That'd be fun too if you get the chance.  :)

{{{{{{{{{{JACK}}}}}}}}}} Good nite, Jack. I'll see ya later.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #682 on: February 16, 2008, 02:30:22 am »
I thought you CLOSED that store Jess!! I saw the sign hanging out front and the rocking chairs are gone too! >:(

Hi Jack sweetie!! Yes you are too popular!!

And Shasta, she left me alone over at HER club!! How wude is that? YES I SAID "WUDE"!!!

OH -- I had to try to find some ways to get rid of a mouse. I've put out ammonia now to run him off. I can hear the little critter just walkin' around amongst papers and things. OMG -- he sounds huge!!! I got both my Yorkies (who are supposed to be ratters) in here and they were worthless!!! My first Yorkie that I had years ago would NOT give up until she'd caught any mouse who had the audacity to show up. These two were like -- I need a nap. LOL. So I'm not wude -- just distracted!!!! I love you David!!  :-*  :-*  :-*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #683 on: February 16, 2008, 02:35:17 am »
OH -- I had to try to find some ways to get rid of a mouse. I've put out ammonia now to run him off. I can hear the little critter just walkin' around amongst papers and things. OMG -- he sounds huge!!! I got both my Yorkies (who are supposed to be ratters) in here and they were worthless!!! My first Yorkie that I had years ago would NOT give up until she'd caught any mouse who had the audacity to show up. These two were like -- I need a nap. LOL. So I'm not wude -- just distracted!!!! I love you David!!  :-*  :-*  :-*

Well! That's better. I thought you had abandoned me Shasta. I was feeling QUITE offended! ;)

EEK! A mouse!! Yes, I hate those little devils! I sometimes battle them too at my house. I never thought about using ammonia. That's  a good idea Shasta!

Until he leaves, just put your feet up on a stool or an ottoman. I hate it when they bolt past and brush against my feet! Ugh! :P

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #684 on: February 16, 2008, 02:40:07 am »
Well! That's better. I thought you had abandoned me Shasta. I was feeling QUITE offended! ;)

EEK! A mouse!! Yes, I hate those little devils! I sometimes battle them too at my house. I never thought about using ammonia. That's  a good idea Shasta!

Until he leaves, just put your feet up on a stool or an ottoman. I hate it when they bolt past and brush against my feet! Ugh! :P

I found it on the net -- they also suggested lots of BOUNCE sheets. I'm gonna put some of those out too. Fox urine was another suggestion -- something that I don't have around the house at
the present.  :P  :o  :laugh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #685 on: February 16, 2008, 02:41:51 am »
As far as it goes I don't care who goes to Wyoming or who shares what. The "popular" people can go and not have to worry about musical cars, beds, etc. I have my own plans and that is the way I want it. When I spend vacation I want to spend it the way I want to. And those plans for me are California and New York with Chicago as the possible substitute for BBQ 2008. I do want to go to Alberta 2009 only cause I want to see the places BBM was filmed. I have pretty much decided I ain't going to Wyoming cause I am sure not going to end up in some filthy floor in some sleeping bag that was maybe cleaned in 1969 with a dog ringing its bell next to me in the the room next to me while my roommates are having a great time while I am saying to myself that I wouldn't put my neighbor's dog in that situation. Wyoming was a beautiful place, I am glad I saw the part I did, I would like to see the rest of it, but I sure as hell ain't going through that night again. Period. Popular or not I don't deserve that or the fact that I chose to be nice and not claim part of the bed did not deserve what I got. Damn at least I could have been in the floor among people I was having a good time partying with which was there in other rooms. So in New York City I can stay at the voted dirtiest hotel in the United States, The Hotel Carter, and still fare better. There ain't no way that it could be worse then the floor at whatever that was in Wyoming. However, I will be staying at the Westin Times Square.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #686 on: February 16, 2008, 02:43:36 am »
I found it on the net -- they also suggested lots of BOUNCE sheets. I'm gonna put some of those out too. Fox urine was another suggestion -- something that I don't have around the house at
the present.  :P  :o  :laugh:

FOX URINE?? Where the hell do you buy fox urine at? God, I've never heard of such a thing! :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #687 on: February 16, 2008, 02:44:40 am »
Wow, thanks everybody, I guess I am popular with the people who matter..........and I do mean that!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #688 on: February 16, 2008, 02:47:58 am »
As far as it goes I don't care who goes to Wyoming or who shares what. The "popular" people can go and not have to worry about musical cars, beds, etc. I have my own plans and that is the way I want it. When I spend vacation I want to spend it the way I want to. And those plans for me are California and New York with Chicago as the possible substitute for BBQ 2008. I do want to go to Alberta 2009 only cause I want to see the places BBM was filmed. I have pretty much decided I ain't going to Wyoming cause I am sure not going to end up in some filthy floor in some sleeping bag that was maybe cleaned in 1969 with a dog ringing its bell next to me in the the room next to me while my roommates are having a great time while I am saying to myself that I wouldn't put my neighbor's dog in that situation. Wyoming was a beautiful place, I am glad I saw the part I did, I would like to see the rest of it, but I sure as hell ain't going through that night again. Period. Popular or not I don't deserve that or the fact that I chose to be nice and not claim part of the bed did not deserve what I got. Damn at least I could have been in the floor among people I was having a good time partying with which was there in other rooms. So in New York City I can stay at the voted dirtiest hotel in the United States, The Hotel Carter, and still fare better. There ain't no way that it could be worse then the floor at whatever that was in Wyoming. However, I will be staying at the Westin Times Square.

Jack's back!!! YAY!!!!!

Jack, to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not really tempted to attend any of those events either. I thought I was the only one. But actually I think many of us feel the same way you do. There's nothing wrong with it, but it isn't for all of us, is it?

{{{{{JACK}}}}}}}

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #689 on: February 16, 2008, 02:49:03 am »
Wow, thanks everybody, I guess I am popular with the people who matter..........and I do mean that!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I house sit for you while you're gone to CA?  ;D  Just kiddin'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~