Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 831247 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #750 on: February 17, 2008, 02:16:09 am »
It was a lot of fun Gary and I met some great people. I was just over on your blog watching the video of New River Gorge and it brought back memories of those days. It's funny how those kind of things can end and then you can't even remember why they did. It's also funny that you never know when a time will be the last time. I'm sure I had no idea that the last trip I went on with them was the last.

injest

« Reply #751 on: February 17, 2008, 02:30:37 am »
Hi, Jack....just got in from working a reining competition....hundreds of men on horseback and I got paid $300....

not bad work if you can get it!!!!

;) ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #752 on: February 17, 2008, 02:49:10 am »
Hi Jack!! How are you doing tonight sweetie?

I enjoyed our visit over here last night. It was fun!! :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #753 on: February 17, 2008, 02:59:41 am »
Well Jack, where did you run off to now? :laugh:

Maybe he went to bed. It's nearly 2:00 in North Carolina. It's nearly 2:00 in Indiana too, but I'm not tired yet.

Sleep tight Jack! :-*

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #754 on: February 17, 2008, 05:47:37 am »

Maybe it would be good to contact that group.  You never know.  Some of the guys that were
in the group when you were in it may still be in.  Maybe they missed it too and started it up again.
Its worth a shot. Its close to you and Richard and Truman.  Maybe you  could all go on one of the outings.
Who knows...worth a try.         

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #755 on: February 17, 2008, 05:55:15 am »
Hi, Jack....just got in from working a reining competition....hundreds of men on horseback and I got paid $300....

;) ;)

(She gets paid $300 dollars for staring at cute guys on horseback. I wish I had her life. There's nothing errotic about staring at a bunch of debits and credits 60 hours each week. But I digress. ;)  )

{{{{JESS}}}}

You know I love ya anyways girl friend!! :-*

injest

« Reply #756 on: February 17, 2008, 10:15:10 am »
(She gets paid $300 dollars for staring at cute guys on horseback. I wish I had her life. There's nothing errotic about staring at a bunch of debits and credits 60 hours each week. But I digress. ;)  )

{{{{JESS}}}}

You know I love ya anyways girl friend!! :-*

you know what is depressing about it? realizing how old I am and how young some of those cowboys are!!

My son and his bf were there and they were goofing and playing with the other young guys and girls...running up and down the bleachers and wrestling each other. They are boys in men's bodies...trying to be all grown one minute then playing like kids the next.

and everything is soooo dramatic with them. They cant' just sit in a chair...no, they have to sling it around and flop in it backwards, or throw themselves into it and lean way back with their legs stretched out...open a gate??! No way! not when you can run at it jump up on the rails and fling yourself over... ::)

several of the cows got out so the three that were behind the chutes there jumped on horses and hooped and hollered chasing them...now if the older guys had been back there they would have quietly gone and got the cows back and no one would have even noticed...but those teens? gotta make a scene ya know...

boys in men's bodies trying so hard to be grown but not yet comfortable with it...

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #757 on: February 17, 2008, 01:11:14 pm »
Hi Jack!! How are you doing tonight sweetie?

I enjoyed our visit over here last night. It was fun!! :D

Hey David!!! I enjoyed all the visits too. That was fun. Yes I did turn in earlier last night. I figured if I didn't I would end up staying up all night again  ;)

I am glad to see that I had visitors even though I was in bed. All of you are welcome any time and please always come back and see us.......

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #758 on: February 17, 2008, 01:12:20 pm »

;) ;)

Well now Jess that sounds like my kind of work......and you get paid for it too. What are the requirements for this kind of work? I think I will apply  ;D

injest

« Reply #759 on: February 17, 2008, 01:12:43 pm »
 :-* :-* :-*

*EWW~~ GIRL cooties!!*

:laugh: :laugh: