Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8909337 times)

Dagi

Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #1840 on: February 05, 2008, 09:38:07 am »
Heya Chuck, hope you are having a fine Tuesday. It´s sunny here today, but the kids are not well, so I´m more or less chained to the house. When my husband comes home I go to work and then to a friend to watch TV (I don´t have one, only my computer screen).

Hugs
Dagi

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1841 on: February 05, 2008, 10:06:57 am »
Heya Chuck, hope you are having a fine Tuesday. It´s sunny here today, but the kids are not well, so I´m more or less chained to the house. When my husband comes home I go to work and then to a friend to watch TV (I don´t have one, only my computer screen).

Hugs
Dagi

Oh, that stinks, honey!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1842 on: February 06, 2008, 12:50:21 am »
Sleep tight, Chuck! I have thunder!!  :o

See ya manana.  ;D  (If I have electricity.)  :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1843 on: February 06, 2008, 07:28:33 am »

Happy Wednesday, BetterMost!!!!

Well, had a very odd dream last night.

Well let's see.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a large room full of rolled coins.  I was going to buy them to get a drawer ready to wait on customers as a teller.

Suddenly a man in a sweater showed up to tell me he was a member of the 80s rock group Survivor :D :D and that he was going to measure me for my tux, for my wedding.

:o :o

My bride was a woman :o :o who was a teller that I managed when I was a CSM for the bank I work for now.  Her wedding dress was a beige, hooded kinda thing, almost a cloak type of dress.

that's when I woke up.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1844 on: February 06, 2008, 08:15:38 am »
You've got rhythm, too, Shasta baby.   ;D  *snaps fingers*

:laugh: :laugh:

Hump day, Chuck. Have fun.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1845 on: February 06, 2008, 08:17:50 am »
Hiya Shasta and Gary!

I think a doctor would say...you're friggin nuts.   :laugh:

Maybe I need to relax......have a smoke.....

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #1846 on: February 06, 2008, 09:10:38 am »
My bride was a woman :o :o who was a teller that I managed when I was a CSM for the bank I work for now.  Her wedding dress was a beige, hooded kinda thing, almost a cloak type of dress.

that's when I woke up.

That is a good point to wake up. I wonder if there is any significants to the dude being a member of Survivor?

Eye of the Tiger......

Good Morning Chuck!
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1847 on: February 06, 2008, 09:22:56 am »
I have to choose the "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley since that is one of my favorite songs of all time. I actually like it by anyone who sings it since I love the words. My mother is a big Elvis fan so she has always had all his records. When I was growing up it wasn't considered all that "cool" to be an Elvis fan for someone my age, but I did like several of his songs with this particular one being my favorite. Now there are more that I like a lot. Anyway, I remember one night in particular when I was in high school. My parents were out of town and this guy I liked a lot spent the night at my house. He was a big Elvis fan as well as a very good looking blond hair, blue eyed football player  :) He and my mother got along great since they were both Elvis fans. So when we went to sleep that night I remember he wanted me to put on one of my mother's Elvis albums. I remember this song "Can't Help Falling In Love" playing that night. I have loved it ever since and it still takes me back to that time long ago. And by the way this song was also done later by The Stylistics and was a dance version of the song. I do like the UB40 one, but it does not have the memories associated with it.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1848 on: February 06, 2008, 10:11:17 am »
Happy Wednesday, BetterMost!!!!

Well, had a very odd dream last night.

Well let's see.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a large room full of rolled coins.  I was going to buy them to get a drawer ready to wait on customers as a teller.

Suddenly a man in a sweater showed up to tell me he was a member of the 80s rock group Survivor :D :D and that he was going to measure me for my tux, for my wedding.

:o :o

that's when I woke up.

That is no dream!
Thats a nightmare! LOL
Did ya have big 80's rocker hair???  :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1849 on: February 06, 2008, 10:13:32 am »
Got to give thanks to my Lil Bro for being an inspiration!
Today is my second day of going to the Gym.
I feel PHENOMONAL!!
I'm gonna get some of this weight off me and build some strength and hopefully by the time we have our Southern Spurs Rodeo in 2009 i'll be ready to compete and Wrassel them steers! LOL
Seriously, thanks Chuckie for the inspiration!!  :-*
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"