Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8887989 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6430 on: July 03, 2009, 05:37:31 pm »
here are some pics of the red velvet cupcakes I made for the party.

O.K   it is official I am in love with you Chuck. You have a sense of humour, an appreciation of the finer things in life, i.e BBM, a filthy mind and you can cook.  Just what the doctor prescribed. ;D

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6431 on: July 03, 2009, 06:10:33 pm »
O.K   it is official I am in love with you Chuck. You have a sense of humour, an appreciation of the finer things in life, i.e BBM, a filthy mind and you can cook.  Just what the doctor prescribed. ;D

:laugh:

Well thank you, Fiona!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6432 on: July 03, 2009, 07:19:26 pm »
One of my coworkers ticked me off at work today.

There were about 8 of us for lunch.  4 of us made desserts.  We had red velvet cupcakes, custard cups, small cherry cheesecakes, and some chocolate chip cookies.

One of our coworkers who joined us for lunch was "P".  "P" did not make any dessert.  So before she could finish her lunch, she reached over and snagged one of my cupcakes to claim as her own.  She then went on to have 2 of the cherry cheesecake cups.  Then had one of the custard cups.

After everyone else had finished, there were leftover desserts.  None of us wanted to bring the stuff home, so we decided to give it out to others who didn't have lunch with us.

Before we could do that, "P" decided to take 2 more cherry cheesecake cups, and one more of my cupcakes, to take home.

::)

I wanted to turn to her and say "How greedy can you be?"

>:(

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6433 on: July 03, 2009, 07:48:28 pm »

There were about 8 of us for lunch.  4 of us made desserts.  We had red velvet cupcakes, custard cups, small cherry cheesecakes, and some chocolate chip cookies.

One of our coworkers who joined us for lunch was "P".  "P" did not make any dessert.  So before she could finish her lunch, she reached over and snagged one of my cupcakes to claim as her own.  She then went on to have 2 of the cherry cheesecake cups.  Then had one of the custard cups.

After everyone else had finished, there were leftover desserts.  None of us wanted to bring the stuff home, so we decided to give it out to others who didn't have lunch with us.

Before we could do that, "P" decided to take 2 more cherry cheesecake cups, and one more of my cupcakes, to take home.

Well she obviously cant cook such luscious deserts like you can, so grabbed what she could. Yeah, a tad greedy, but take it as a compliment that she enjoyed your cupcakes.

And as far as the coloured toothpicks.....we just have the wooden ones over here.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline dejavu

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6434 on: July 03, 2009, 09:08:11 pm »
Our toothpicks come in a variety of colors.

Heeeheeehee!
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #6435 on: July 03, 2009, 10:58:13 pm »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6436 on: July 03, 2009, 11:05:42 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's great, BBP!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6437 on: July 04, 2009, 09:23:09 am »

Can it be true?  I had almost the same experience, and also yesterday.

Yesterday was a "graduation party" of my middle child. She finishes elementary school and some parents decided to make a party, to have a big, last get-together before the kids get scattered to the four winds. Everybody brought something, a cake, a salad, canapés, etc. and we set up a buffet.
The boy sitting across from me had four pieces of cake piled on his plate! :o
My daughter doubted he could eat all of it and he just shrugged and said he would take it home then. Before I could make up my mind if I should say something or not, his mom came. With three pieces of cake on her plate! I just thought no wonder the boy doesn't have any manners, but didn't say anything.

The pic was taken under bad lighting with my cellphone.  The image is much darker, and therefore, the cupcakes look almost chocolate.  Trust me, in real life they were a deep red.

Ah, that's why. They really look like chocolate. Thanks for explaining.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6438 on: July 04, 2009, 11:05:51 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Happy
4th
Of
July!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #6439 on: July 04, 2009, 12:19:50 pm »

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, CHUCK!
Ich bin ein Brokie...