Author Topic: Where's Truman?  (Read 18431 times)

mvansand76

Re: Where's Truman?
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2007, 04:00:58 pm »
I think you're the second from the right in the back row!  :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2007, 04:45:21 pm »
Hmmmmm ... I don't think I got it right .... :-\ ... I copied Shasta and I think she meant the little guy in front of you!! ???  Serves me right for cheating!!   >:(   Wont do it again  ... promise  :-X
What a little cutie you are!   :D

Susie

Cheating never pays, Susie.  ;)

I found this out back in high school when I cheated on a French test. I copied the answers down on my desk and tried to cover it with my test paper. The teacher caught on to what I was doing and announced it to the rest of the class. I received an automatic F for my efforts.   >:(

I wasn't the only one who did it though. My friend did the same thing, and we both had to go sit out in the hallway. God, how embarrassing!

Susie, you should have copied off of me! I got it wrong too, but you should have copied off of me anyway. Then Truman could make us BOTH go sit in the hall!  ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2007, 04:50:07 pm »
Truman, one day you are going to look back on now and realize how so effin' cute you were in 2007.

Yeah, your right, because I'll be a hell of a lot worse off than I am now!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2007, 07:48:54 pm »
Cheating never pays, Susie.  ;)

I found this out back in high school when I cheated on a French test. I copied the answers down on my desk and tried to cover it with my test paper. The teacher caught on to what I was doing and announced it to the rest of the class. I received an automatic F for my efforts.   >:(

I wasn't the only one who did it though. My friend did the same thing, and we both had to go sit out in the hallway. God, how embarrassing!

Susie, you should have copied off of me! I got it wrong too, but you should have copied off of me anyway. Then Truman could make us BOTH go sit in the hall!  ;)

No---you never set 2 trouble-makers out in the hall together. They have all that time to plan more mischief!! One has to sit in the office!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2007, 05:16:14 am »
No---you never set 2 trouble-makers out in the hall together. They have all that time to plan more mischief!! One has to sit in the office!

He he. No mischief, but I remember some heavy making-out sessions in the hall  when we were Teenagers  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: