Author Topic: Beans and Crazies by montana crows  (Read 58138 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Beans and Crazies by montana crows
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2011, 12:34:34 pm »
Maybe this has already been answered, and I may be wrong, but I believe that after Heath's death, montana_crows quit writing Beans & Crazies which I LOVED! She did write in a different fanfiction for a while, but I can't remember which one.

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Old Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2011, 06:30:14 pm »
Would anybody mind sending me a word document of this? My email's in my profile :)

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Old Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2012, 04:44:59 pm »
I've got a problem...I have a word doc of Beans and Crazies, but I think I'm missing something from a later chapter. There was a line break after the love scene with the mirror and then this:

Jack feigned being stunned by the comment, looked at him as though he’d been mortally wounded, then charged, bowling Ennis into the dust and new blades of young grass.
He was on top, laughing, pinning Ennis with his weight, but the man under him began punching him in the ribs. Ennis’ range of motion was cut short by his position, flat on his back, and his stifled laughter didn’t help, but the punches were enough to be painful.

Judging from the first sentence, I'm sure there's something missing. Can anybody help please?

Offline leafy365

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2013, 07:11:38 pm »
Hey, if any one still has a copy of this story, could they send it to me? My email is [email protected].  Thanks!