Author Topic: French-Canadiens developping Wyoming or BM would not have killed Jack nor gays !  (Read 11721 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Thanks Penthesilea!

One example: in Quebec now next year, it will be against the law in Catholic schools to teach catholic religion, as it did for hundrenths of years, in Canada!

The islamics have twisted our laws, and continue to do so! You know that?

Hugs!

I have a couple of Muslim friends Artiste, and they are not like that at all. They respect me. It's like someone said earlier, the problem is with the extreme religious fanatics; not the main stream Muslim population. Most Muslims are moderate and not anything like we see portrayed in the movies and the media.

I grew up in Indiana. Indiana was/is Ku Klux Klan country. They were very powerful and influential here. In fact, at one point they almost completely took over the Indiana state government. The KKK are nothing more than violent, racist, homophobic pricks. And they are also Christian (or they claim to be anyway). I think these Islamic extremists are the Muslim version of the KKK. And it's not fair to lump all Muslim people in the same group with them. Just like it wouldn't be fair to lump all Christians into the same group as the KKK.  :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Turkey is not 90% Moslem. It is 98% moslem. Women nowhere are forcvedto wear veils. They ARE wearing headscarves, to protest the corruption of modern Turkish politics, and the AMAZING corruption of the Old Boy Network which rules behind the scenes. They are also forcing change.

I don't see how islam has anything to do with Catholic schooling in Quebec. I find it very odd that a government would forbid the teaching of religion in a religiously affilliated school...

what is the story on that?
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Artiste, for canadians to accept a law which makes religious teaching in Catholic Schools, as least asI know Catholic schools--I went to catholic grade and high schools-- is  bizarre. Canada is a free nation, I cannot see them telling religiously affilliated schools that they can't teach RELIGION.

Unless the church runs the entire school system in Quebec province???

Offline Artiste

Thanks brokebackjack!!

You bring up good points as well as good questions!!

1- May I say that I do NOT think that you know the islamic situation in Turkey that well, nor do I !! However, there has been some documentarries on TV about it lately. It is said that more and more women are wearing veils, that as a FACT! Even if there seems to be a law there against it, it seems to me, if I remember properlym the veils are more and more popular! Can you check on that? To me, such forms (veils) of anti-women rights are DANGEROUS because those islamic men and that so-called religion are beaten or murdering their wives if they do NOT wear veils!! Probably murdering gay men too!!

2- Concerning the Catholic religion that will be illegal in schools in the Quebec, Canada, schools, that is a FACT. Some Catholics and others were on TV last week protesting such a law that has been passed!! Note also that the protestant schools, it will be also against the law to teach their religion in those schools too!!  Muslims schools are now too in Quebec, and they teach their own islamic religion only, you know that? But will it be illegal now too? Schools, I think now, even if private ones or public ones, will have to salt and pepper (if I may say that) religions now: that is give an apercu (what is the english word, could it be: an briefing?) of VARIOUS religions!! You found that out too?

The world is changing rapidly even in our democratic countries, but will it remain democratics ones??

Hugs!!

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Artiste, I have to be honest here. You have a fixed view or agenda in your mind  and I'm sorry, I DO know the situiation in Turkey. I'm not going to respond to any more of these, I simply do not understand where you are coming from.
You seem to think that only you have the right answers. What would you have us all do, start another war in North America? Talk to the French, they KNOW they are being outbred by immigrants and will soon be a minority in theur own country.Apparently they don't think it is worth fighting a race war over...

Enough alllready.

Offline Artiste

Thanks brokebackjack and others!

Indeed it is a hard subject(s) to talk about, but we can surely NOT give a blind eye to that and to others difficulties in our countries; we must SURVIVE as gay men and as for our religions and non-religions, I say; plus make sure that our educated women NOT be murdered because they have education and do not were veils, etc; as there are such dangers coming and some have arrived!! You know that?? !!

Yes, if more immigrants from islamic religions are taking over the United States, Canada, England, France, and other such democraties, there will be no more gays killed, because they murder gay men in line ups; and, they murder also women who are educated. There are many proofs of that in those islamic countries and other they took over already!! Radicals do that only? The twin towers... innocent persons died because of such islamics? Moderate islamics are rare who help to save lives of innocent persons... more on that later, as even them get beaten up or killed by radical islamics here if they talk on TV for  our democraties, are such reports here on TV stations this year and last year!!!

WE like it or not, the USA, Canada, England, we are at war; ilamics did place bombs... and abuse our democraties. And are getting away with it!!

Concerning that in Quebec, there was over an hour long TV special on that last night; yes, it will be against the law to teach catholic religion only in catholic schools, to teach protestant religion in protestant schools, etc.; that will be so in ALL the schools, public and even private ones, in a short time; ( I will refind the date for you all, as I think that will be in a year or two, as the law has been passed). More on that? That seems to be a measure of protection for us?

So now it will be a salt and pepper effort in all schools, of all or many religions to be named and briefly (I supposed) to teach what they are, like the many islamic religions included.

French-Canadiens there in Quebec are waking up and trying to save their culture... and there is talk!

AS I said, I do think that French-Canadiens would not have kill Jack ( as in the BM movie because he was a gay man, nor Ennis), and that is so in the province of Quebec then and now, but since immigrations too much from VIOLENT countries, this is changing as more and more are against gays living at all! WE must not keep a blind eye on that?

Hugs!!

Offline Artiste

Think that China should NOT be in Tibet!

Nor in Canada!

Nor take over the USA!

At least French-Canadiens would not allow China to invade Canada and the uSA!

Food for thought?

Hugs!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Every group will gradually take over every other group, it has always been that way.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Artiste

Is to-day your birthday?

So you think China will take over Canada?

The USA?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Well yeah.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."