Author Topic: Thoughts on Current TV Shows  (Read 43830 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Thoughts on Current TV Shows
« on: October 20, 2007, 10:51:10 pm »
Here is a place to put your thoughts on current TV shows as well as to list your favorite ones or your least favorite ones.

Offline jstephens9

Re: Thoughts on Current TV Shows
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 10:55:49 pm »
One of my favorite shows has become one of my least favorite since last Thursday night. I am talking about Survivor and they voted out my favorite one, Aaron. I was not happy about that. The other tribe stole him and then two of the women threw the immunity challenge so that they would loose. And then they voted him off. I'm not sure how much I'm going to watch it after that since I don't really like any of the others. I probably will though. I will just pull for the one everybody hates the most, Jean Paul  :D

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 05:31:09 am »
Well I heard Viva Lauchlin is so bad jack, that they're thinking of putting TAR on early. Bring it on I say! I can't wait to start downloading the eps as they air!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

injest

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 07:37:18 am »
One of my favorite shows has become one of my least favorite since last Thursday night. I am talking about Survivor and they voted out my favorite one, Aaron. I was not happy about that. The other tribe stole him and then two of the women threw the immunity challenge so that they would loose. And then they voted him off. I'm not sure how much I'm going to watch it after that since I don't really like any of the others. I probably will though. I will just pull for the one everybody hates the most, Jean Paul  :D

!!!!

When did Survivor come back on???!! Why didn't someone TELL me!!

ARGH!!!

injest

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 07:40:22 am »
did ya'll see that show about the Cavemen?? from the Geico commercials??

oh my GOD that is the WORST show I have ever seen.....what the heck is the point? Only a silly over the top "Third Rock From the Sun" show would have worked with that premise to me...I think they are trying to shoot for "Seinfield"!!

It is PAINFUL to watch...

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 11:01:50 am »
I sure do agree about "Caveman" It is really bad. I expect that it will not last very much longer unless people are even weirder than I think  ;D I never liked them on the Geico commercial so I sure don't want to see them on a dumb TV show. Survivor started about 4 weeks ago and I probably will keep watching it. I always do  :) You can catch up on it pretty easily. I think there have only been 4 people eliminated so far: Chickenman (thank God), Leslie (thank God), Dave (I actually liked Dave even though a lot of people didn't), and Aaron  >:(

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 11:02:42 am »
Well I heard Viva Lauchlin is so bad jack, that they're thinking of putting TAR on early. Bring it on I say! I can't wait to start downloading the eps as they air!!

I hope TAR comes back early. Now that is my favorite show  :)

injest

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 02:56:34 pm »
I hope TAR comes back early. Now that is my favorite show  :)

I love TAR...

ya'll WARN me...I can't keep up with this stuff!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 03:00:03 pm »
What's TAR? My friend likes "Dexter" -- I haven't seen it, but I feel like I have because she felt compelled to tell me ALL about it -- and she's not old.  :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 03:08:06 pm »
I love TAR...

ya'll WARN me...I can't keep up with this stuff!

Yes, I will be sure to warn you Jess. I promise  ;)