Author Topic: Dutch short movie with gay theme - Color me Bad - watch online  (Read 3713 times)

mvansand76

Dutch short movie with gay theme - Color me Bad - watch online
« on: October 21, 2007, 04:07:33 pm »
This short movie (20 min) was a hot topic a few weeks ago when it came out on TV. But, believe it or not, no riots broke out or anything. The people in the Muslim community that wanted to ignore it, ignored and the people who wanted to watch it, watched it!

Dutch (NL) film by Hesdy Lonwijk. With only a few more days to go until his wedding, Karim, a young Dutch-Morroccan Thai boxer living in Amsterdam is increasingly torn apart by doubt. While both families look forward to the wedding with high expectations, Karim fights an internal battle. What nobody suspects is that Karim has a secret love. He has kept the impossible relationship secret from all his relatives and for his future wife, but the pressure of his secret rests like a deadweight on his shoulders. Now Karim has to decide who he's going to choose.

You can watch it online, but obviously, only if you speak Dutch and Moroccan, then you will be able to understand. I turned the sound down though and could still understand what was happening.

Go to:

http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/index.php/aflevering?aflID=5511146&md5=84339683450b6948363894f86cf861f7

And press the Bekijk Uitzending button at the bottom

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Dutch short movie with gay theme - Color me Bad - watch online
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 04:12:37 pm »
I can't get the video to work!  :'(

There's just a gray background and the video box won't load and the screen gets stuck.

I HATE dial-up!

>:( >:(

I'll try to do it again later.  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

Re: Dutch short movie with gay theme - Color me Bad - watch online
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 04:14:40 pm »
I can't get the video to work!  :'(

There's just a gray background and the video box won't load and the screen gets stuck.

I HATE dial-up!

>:( >:(

I'll try to do it again later.  :D

:-\

I don't know why that happens. I hope people who are not on dial-up don't have problems...

:-*