Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????  (Read 40142 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????
« on: October 27, 2007, 12:09:21 am »
Does anyone know anything about this? I just heard this was already in the works.

injest

Re: Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 12:15:28 am »
Does anyone know anything about this? I just heard this was already in the works.

I have heard that Heath was negotiating starring in it...where did you hear about it?

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 12:21:12 am »
Actually, I just heard about it from the guy I have been involved with for quite awhile now. The guy I have always refered to as my "Ennis". It was VERY surprising to hear this news from him, but he said he saw it on tv. It was the first thing he said to me to which I said I can't believe I am hearing this from you since I thought I was the BBM expert. I said I guess this movie did hit you harder than what I thought to which he responded "yes" so I kind of got two shocks at one time. He said that they showed Heath on a horse with another horse that had nobody on it.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 12:23:33 am »
He also said that they would have to be very careful to make sure that they in no way hurt the original and that since the original had such an effect they would even have to be more careful. I'm not sure if I am more shocked by him or the news of this.

yb

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 12:25:44 am »
There's a thread about this topic, here's the link:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,13920.0.html

injest

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 12:28:57 am »
you mean it has already started filming?

huh.

now that is curious...

yb

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 12:47:24 am »
Focus Features has denied it, and Heath, according to HLC, has no knowledge about this.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 12:16:45 pm »
It is probably just one of those urban legend type things  ;) I don't have strong feelings for them doing a sequel. I'm afraid they could destroy the original. And I'm not much into a movie that just has Ennis without Jack.

injest

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 09:45:16 pm »
It is probably just one of those urban legend type things  ;) I don't have strong feelings for them doing a sequel. I'm afraid they could destroy the original. And I'm not much into a movie that just has Ennis without Jack.

yeah, but it would be cool to get more gay movies in the same vein.... :-\

maybe one with a happy ending?

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 12:06:14 pm »
Yes I think one with a happy ending would be great. I wish they would make a movie based on "Forever Blue" but of course that didn't have a happy ending either. They could change that though and make it to where Coop gets shot, but doesn't die. Instead Jimmy saves him just in time  :) For those of you who don't know what I am talking about "Forever Blue" was an episode of the TV show "Cold Case" which was in a very similiar vein as BBM and even during the same time period. If you haven't seen it, do.