Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????  (Read 40145 times)

Scott6373

Re: Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 12:53:58 pm »
Thanks David  :) Yes, please do come here often. I like to have guests!!! I have been gone for a little while since I needed to catch up with some things, but I am back now. I hope to see you on here again soon.

Jack

Best not go away like that again son...send out a posse for ya.

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 12:55:57 pm »
That's great to hear Scott cause you never know when I might need one  :) I am glad people did miss me though ;) That definitely makes me feel good.

Scott6373

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57:05 pm »
That's great to hear Scott cause you never know when I might need one  :) I am glad people did miss me though ;) That definitely makes me feel good.

Aw shucks l'il darlin...come on over here, I can amke you feel better...hehehehehehehe :)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2007, 01:01:25 pm »
Aw shucks l'il darlin...come on over here, I can amke you feel better...hehehehehehehe :)

I like the sounds of that Scott  :D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2007, 04:23:15 pm »

Well a hearty welcome back..  We sure did miss ya,  redlined it in here quite often to check on ya.

Dont you know you need a written excuse for absences...?

Beautiful mind

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2007, 05:12:16 pm »
Welcome back!

How about talking for BMII now?

Hugs!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2007, 08:59:26 pm »

Well a hearty welcome back..  We sure did miss ya,  redlined it in here quite often to check on ya.

Dont you know you need a written excuse for absences...?

Thanks Janice and I didn't know about the written excuse, but you can bet I will have one if I ever disappear again  :)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2007, 09:10:33 pm »
well, this is interesting...I was at the bookstore Thursday night and the manager was telling me he saw a segment on one of the entertainment shows about Brokeback Mountain II...

??? ???

They may have just been repeating the rumors from the internet but it does seem strange doesn't it?

Jess, that is exactly where my friend in Texas saw that. He told me about seeing the segment on one of the entertainment shows and that they showed Ennis, and it was Heath Ledger, riding one horse and there was another horse with nobody on it, Jack's horse. He said that they said it was Brokeback Mountain II. I know he saw it for sure cause he is one of those real matter of fact guys and he knew I would be excited about it or want to know about it anyway. In fact he kind of shocked me being so excited about it cause I wasn't exactly sure how much the movie had hit him. I figured quite a bit, but sometimes he stays kind of quiet about things like that.

So it could be rumors, but apparently that segment about it does indeed exist since someone else talked about seeing it. And what is even stranger about the whole thing is that both reports have come from Texas. How far are you from Dallas? It could be that it was a Dallas station that showed the segment on something. Strange, very strange  ???

Jack

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 10:27:42 am »
Boy, what news!

Maybe we can see BMII?? Was that maybe someone who did a clip for YouTube?

Hugs!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 08:59:46 pm »
I'm not sure, but I would like to know where these people saw that. Like I say, I know there must have truly been a segment because of who I heard it from. I asked him what it was on and he said it was an entertainment show, but he didn't know which one. I even asked him if he was joking and he said no. Oh well.