Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????  (Read 39896 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2008, 01:28:00 pm »
Where was your post deleted and who deleted it Souxi? You have every right in the world to object strongly to something that was said that you don't agree with. I'm glad that you posted your feelings here on my blog. I also think that the comment about Heath somehow appearing in a sequel was very disrespectful. Like you say he is not here with us any longer to appear in anything like that and to suggest so is way out of line. I totally agree with you. You continue speaking your mind and you can rant on here anytime you want. As I say, I am in complete agreement with you.

Jack

Hey thanks to you too Jack. You don,t know how much this means to me. Bless you. :-*
Souxi xxxxxxxxx

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2008, 01:43:55 pm »
         I would like to make a comment, here on the different points of view.
Artiste there is no way, even if you can't accept the fact that he is dead at all.  There is no way that he
could sign a contract for his image so his previously made film could be used without his sgned permission.
That is impossible to have at this point in time.  He is dead and gone.  His family is never in this lifetime
going to let that happen.  End of story.  So in respect to the others here that feel so strongly that
you are being disrespectfully....CEASE WITH THIS.  It was never a possibility, and never will come to pass.
         Probably some years in the future.  Some dork or another will think its a good idea to make a
repeat of the movie.  With new people in the major roles.  It will not be a sequel, either.  Just a remake.
Therefor it will never hold the same mystique that our BBM does.  It was a once in a lifetime thing.
It was LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE.  It was perfect.  In spite of your erroneous opinion to the contrary.
It wasnt and never will be anti gay.. And if you truly think that it was anti gay .  I do not see why you
even liked it.

So sorry Jack i know i have my own blog......but if you think it is out of line i will deleate.

Beautiful mind

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2008, 06:19:22 pm »
Hopefully I am thinking wrong right now: That It seems easy for some of you to knife me (some not all) in the back as well as in the front? My name is not Ceasar nor do I act like it!! If I displease you, mention it to me and I will try to help you individually as well as collectively.

Isn't the subject of this thread: Re. Brokeback Mountain2? (? And you seem to put me down because I want to talk about that? Should it be ONLY some of you to discuss that? And not I at all? How can that be fair, for you, for me and for others too - for all of us??

As far as to quote you souxi:
You know what REALLY has pissed me off? I expect this will get deleted too and I,ll probably get m,y account banned, but such is life eh?
Yesterday I made a post, subsequently deleted, in which I objected STRONGLY to Artistes crap about a BBM2 with Heath somehow appearing in it, even though he has died. A fact which seems to have escaped Artisted notice. Maybe he has been on mars this past week? Anyway, my post gets deleted, because apparantly I disrepected him and obviously hurt his feeling along the way, BUT, he is STILL allowed to post all this crap and they are allowed to stay? How is that right? Yes I speak my mind, I always have done and I always will do. I stand by everything I said. It is extreemly disrespectful of him to be talking about poor Heath appearing in a movie when he,s not here to appear in it!!! I,m absolutly furious I really am. But hey, as long as we dont, hurt Artistes feelings that what matters eh? End of rant.

Souxi, to that, I think that you do not know that many of my threads... posts got deleted too; I am glad that you talk frank with me! I never did ask any moderators nor Philip to delete you nor anyone else. I do not do personal attacks neither, even if you and others think so as I note you think that of me?? You want to speak your mind, you can do so with me, and did it occur to you that I want to speak my mind too?? I applaud you for speaking your mind!

Why you and some others do not applaud me for speaking my mind?? Isn't Bettermost a two way street; for freedom, I say!!?? You and all who want to do so, can be assured of my help if you ask it of me. I can not help if and when I am being knifed by anyone, right?

It seems to me that I have been kind to eveyone here and on other threads. If I hurt anyone's feeling, thougths or other ways, then tell me; I will do my best to try to help to solve something.

As far as being what I am, I am, and am happy to mention and even start certain subjects which are tough, and I see that some are displeased with that either right away, and within that may and do at times, change their mind and see the value of the subject. I am not here to baby anyone nor expect that of any of you! Let's talk adults... and solve peacefully!!

I can not see how I have been disrespectful neither to Heath nor to anyone here on Bettermost. There are always two sides of a coin, as the expression goes and you all know that!! Plus we are of different cultures here on Bettermost!! At times, I felt that one or more of you was/were/are disrespectful to me and/or to someone else, to yourself and/or to a particular group such as homosexuals, bisexuals, heterosexuals, lesbians, other sexual orientations, etc., plus many other issues; I feel that some subjects were talked about and that many others need to be discussed!!- Something wrong with that?

Everyday I try to learn and to educate myself and others on Bettermost; what is wrong with that? May I know? I feel that Annie and the BM movie shows us all not to be ignorant all thoughout one's life, but to seek others and to love in many wondrous ways!! Since I know that Heath did his part as Ennis, because he wanted to do so,  I will not bash him for that choice, I hug him for his freedom before, during and after the movie, before and now after his passing, as I will forever love him for it... to free us all!!

If you have a complaint, tell me on any thread and you will have my answer if I can answer; I do not have all the answers, neither does anyone of you, nor others, at least I do question and try to solve things!! Isn't that what Annie and the BM movie says: to try and to love??

Often you do get me upset... you do not get a knife in the back nor in the front from me!! If I get you upset, try to cool down since it maybe in the bad mood you or I are in, sadness, a longing stage, misinterpretation, etc.; above all be frank with me and tell me. I can not solve all things... I can only try to help you, myself and others!!

If you want further considerations, ask please.

Amiably,
Hugs!!

injest

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2008, 06:50:32 pm »
I think we all need to take a deep breath and step back for a minute. This is a hard time for all of us. We dont' need to fight among ourselves. I do understand that everyone is upset right now. But we are getting awfully close to violating our number one rule...No Personal Attacks

I am locking this thread for now. I think we all need time to get our heads and hearts straightened back out.

I wish peace and comfort to each of you.