Author Topic: What attracts you most  (Read 13846 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: What attracts you most
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 02:04:16 pm »
Sure do, but the last time I went up to a guy and said I wanna f&*ck you, but let me see your financial statement first, it didn't go so well.   ;D :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh:   I get it, but i dont look at a lover as just a f*ck, I was thinking along the lines of relationships

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 02:06:43 pm »
I voted too.  The first thing I notice is looks of course, but like TampaTalon, it doesn't necessarily mean good looks. Personality is most important.  I also voted for money.  What you guys don't think money is important? Ha
Doesn't have to be a lot of money just responsibility with money...  Sex is good but really its not the most important thing to me.  I look for compatibility

Dev, I always had put money on the bottom of the list. Sure ya need it but ya know the old saying....

TampaTalon ^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Scott6373

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 02:07:29 pm »
:laugh: :laugh:   I get it, but i dont look at a lover as just a f*ck, I was thinking along the lines of relationships

Oh one of those...eh...gimme a happy, hunky, rich FB and I am all set...now...how do I get rid of my husband?  LOL

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 02:13:07 pm »
Oh one of those...eh...gimme a happy, hunky, rich FB and I am all set...now...how do I get rid of my husband?  LOL

You know at one time that would have been me too, but i grew up.  :P

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 02:15:50 pm »
Also, I would be happy in a small trailer that we would have to upright every morning!
<NAUGHTY>

TampaTalon ^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Scott6373

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 02:15:57 pm »
You know at one time that would have been me too, but i grew up.  :P

Ok...now just what are you inferring Missy?  LOL

Scott6373

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 02:16:43 pm »
Also, I would be happy in a small trailer that we would have to upright every morning!
<NAUGHTY>

TampaTalon ^">

That's where a sling made of heavy duty latex comes in real handy!!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 02:19:21 pm »
<NAUGHTY>

TampaTalon ^">
::) :laugh: ;) :laugh: :)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 02:20:01 pm »
Lets see...Looks but don't have ta be good looking. In order I prefer Elks, Wolfes, Otters and then Bears. Then personality and lastly sex. But sex would be the hard part cause I always looked fer really strange thangs.

TampaTalon ^">

OK, I know what a bear is and what an otter is, but what on earth are elks and wolves?  ???

This way of classifying men is getting a little too ... bestial ... for me.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 02:21:00 pm »
That's where a sling made of heavy duty latex comes in real handy!!
Ya got a point there Scott, I am going to old ta upright that trailer every morning  ;D

TampaTalon ^">