Author Topic: The Amazing Race (Now Season 25 chat)  (Read 387838 times)

injest

Re: The Amazing Race Season 12
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 07:45:52 pm »
Yeah - I would be totally gutted to be out first - hey you might get a luxury almost 4 week holiday somewhere like Mexico, but STILL! It would be my nightmare

and it is always someone sweet and so gung ho and positive and you feel so bad for them....it is never the obnoxious people that DESERVE to go home...

injest

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 09:02:15 pm »
It is 7!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 09:07:48 pm »
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 10:11:26 pm »
7!! Time for the Amazing Race...

one of the places they had to race to was Inis Mor...pronounced Ennis More! I would say...YES I would like some more Ennis!

I like the oriental father/daughter but I think they are going to be the first eliminated...either them or the Lesbian couple...

right now they are all stuck at a part where they have to lead donkeys...and those donkeys dont want to go! LOL!!

injest

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 10:13:54 pm »
Ariza and Hendrika were the first in....but the second group hasn't even gotten to the roadblock yet!!

injest

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 10:23:15 pm »
I LOVE it!! Aril said it best...Karma came back and bit them in the behind!!!

;D ;D ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 11:58:02 pm »
I'm glad they lost. He was so rude and obnoxious.

Those poor donkeys. Some people were being really mean to them. I felt sorry for them. Didn't you?  :'(  :'(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 12:04:11 am »
I'm glad they lost. He was so rude and obnoxious.

Those poor donkeys. Some people were being really mean to them. I felt sorry for them. Didn't you?  :'(  :'(

I like donkeys just because of that! The people that weren't being nice were the ones whose donkeys wouldn't go!

Donkeys can be VERY stubborn and you can't hardly make them do what they don't want to do!

injest

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 09:02:40 am »
Ari & Staella!!

They were in FIRST PLACE til they got to the roadblock....then every last team passed them!

and they had a HUGE lead...the first team that passed them got to the pitstop before the last group of contestants got TO the roadblock!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 02:39:23 pm »
David - you should be able to watch the episode on CBS innertube. http://www.cbs.com/innertube/ at some point

I myself watched the extra clips on that and downloaded the episode on bit torrent.

I will be on traflies later tonight - so if I find any dailymotion or yout tube links there for the episode I will post here.

love the following from this epsiode:

1. the fact that Donald and Nicholas were like - take your time - we're in the first car.... heh.
2. Jennifer and Nathan's donkey whinneying - that cracked me up.
3. Oh my Goth - at the start by Kynt.
The fact that the donkeys managed to wreck that whole gate they were all tied to.
4. I will cut you up an eat you for dinner by Ari to the donkey.

I kinda felt sorry for Ari & Stealla - the fact they were so far ahead and doing so well only to get a bad donkey.

Yes - they weren't helping the situation but i feel they just pciked a bad one - and I'm guessing they were trying to get that donkey to move for an hour or more - you can understand how they got so frustrated as more and more people passed them. And their frustration seemed only to make the donkey to dig his heels in more. I think had their been no donkey task they would likely have been in the top 5 for the next few legs.

But yeah, they could have dealt with the donkeys better.

Ari & Staella reminded me a bit of Alex & Lynn from S7

Thata all for now - will be back with some more comments later.

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/